Johnson & Johnson Careers
Change Management Lead
Requisition ID: 1905739194W
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Change Maker for Change Management & Communications within the Johnson & Johnson Global Services organization to be located in Prague, Czech Republic.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’ve always excelled in times of change. We stand on the front lines of the biggest health challenges of our time, and we’re here to win. Our long history of firsts–Band-Aids, feminine care, cardiovascular stents, cancer treatments, digital health and, most recently, a life-changing vaccine against HIV–are proof that our proprietary blend of heart, science and ingenuity is profoundly changing the trajectory of health for humanity.
But those epic breakthroughs didn’t really come from Johnson & Johnson the company– they were discovered, developed and distributed by people just like you.
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Contract: Full-time, unlimited contract
The Change Management Lead plays a key role in ensuring Global Services (GS) projects or projects impacting Global Services meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage. The Lead focuses on the people side of change – including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures. The primary responsibility is creating and implementing change management strategies following a consistent methodology and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance.
The Change Management Lead works to drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilization and greater proficiency of the changes that impact employees in the organization to increase benefit realization, value creation, ROI and the achievement of results and outcomes. All in close collaboration with other consultants, functional partners to ensure they are following the methodology when they are responsible for the change work.
Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities
- Apply the change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by project or initiative part of the GS portfolio
- Act as Subject Matter Expert in change management for the regional Global Services organization
- Partner and manage the Change Management and Communication work associated with movement of new work and/or services into and within the J&J GS organization
- Provide oversight over all change management related activities including:
- Preparing for change: perform current state assessment, define change management plan, create change management team, identify and manage sponsor and stakeholders
- Managing change: Develop and implement change management plans that includes communication, sponsor, training, coaching and resistance management plans
- Reinforcing and sustaining change: Collect and analyze feedback, diagnose risks and gaps, manage resistance to change, implement corrective actions and celebrate change success
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications related to the change initiative
- Track progress of change initiatives and report issues
- Partner with service delivery leads, regional business engagement lead, peers in functions and COE, functional Change & Communications, GS Training, HR Business Partner and other peer relationships required to support efficient collaboration, planning and delivery of Change initiatives and projects
- Operate as member of the Global Change Management & Communications team, representing the unique challenges and needs for the Change Management & Communications on be behalf of the region and focus in GS.
- Manage, mature and promote the use of Change Management and Communications frameworks and processes across Global Services to ensure best engagement and delivery methods are employed that maximize efficiencies and value across the operating model
- Collaborate with and maintain appropriate networks internally and externally to GS to maximize engagements, ensure One Voice of GS and value in a consistent way across regions. Examples are regional change networks and communication networks.
- Support and engage senior leaders in region driving sponsorship, change management capabilities and change leadership
- Coach managers and supervisors in driving change and building change management capabilities
- Consult and coach project teams to drive high performance and strong change management capabilities
- Assess needs and execute plans to continually mature and expand the change management skills and capabilities in the GS organization
- Actively look for new Change management tools and interventions and propose experiments to apply and learn from these
- Actively share our change management ways of working within and outside GS to become a thought leader for the region/enterprise.
Support and drive effective Communication (around 20 % of time – all activities before comprises of 80 % of time)
- Works closely with all stakeholders to enhance the regional J&J employee experience and ensure the success of GS Engagement initiatives (i.e We Belong, GS Value Marketing, Yammer) and enterprise initiatives (i.e. Our Credo, Women’s Leadership Initiative, and others) enabling consistency of messaging and consistent use of communications structure and tooling/templates. All in close collaboration and consultation with the initiative owners as the Change Management Lead can help connecting the dots.
- Support organization communication strategies that reach the minds and hearts of our GS colleagues.
- Partner with and provide consultation to Service Experience & Enablement on Business Continuity Planning and Site/Region Communications (Site Coordinators) to ensure driving GS Voice regionally
- Partner with and provide consultation to Functional Change & Communications to ensure drive One GS Voice for Service Experience improvements
Crucial requirements for candidates:
- 7+ years of progressive change and communications management experience/ HR business partnering experience
- Thorough understanding of Change Management principles, delivery methodologies and tools to delivery successful Change programs
- PROSCI certified practitioner – having the certification or willing to obtain it in first 6 months.
- Proven results in performing business readiness activities, including stakeholder management and communication planning and delivery
- Strong partnership with peers and other senior level partners (sr. managers – sr. directors) developing and implementing communications or change management programs
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal
- Excellent listening skills
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Forward looking with a holistic approach
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Deep business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Experience with large-scale Transformation and process change efforts
- Our Credo driven culture
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader
- A dynamic and inspiring international working environment
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development
- Many employees benefits:
- 5 weeks of vacation, home office, flexible working hours, sick days
- Meal vouchers, Cafeteria, referral award, life and accident insurance, MultiSport card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, free sports activities, corporate events
The benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)