Johnson & Johnson Careers
[Janssen] Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Requisition ID: 1905739132W
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
1. 계열사: Janssen (한국얀센)
2. 포지션: Regulatory Affairs Specialist
3. 근무지: 서울시 용산구
4. 근무 형태: 계약직
To maintain full compliance of products with regulatory requirements
1) Maintain a close working relationship with Government authorities.
2) Maintain regulatory compliance of registered products.
3) Proactively renew licenses to avoid business interruptions
4) Coordinate documents compiling and perform all regulatory assessments with Global RA.
5) Monitor regulatory environment changes, and provide impact analysis plus action plans to ensure compliance Interaction with local regulatory authorities, experts, and industry groups to drive new guidelines / regulation toward harmonized international standards
6) Provide regulatory input to the relevant functions for variation in existing products.
7) Communicate local environment change and registration status to local, regional, and global stakeholders.
- A Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in a scientific/technical/engineering /pharmaceutical /discipline is required
- A minimum of 2 years of working experience within the Pharmaceutical Regulatory environment writing regulatory submissions is preferred
- Pharmacist is highly preferred
- Expert knowledge, understanding and application of principles, concepts and practices of government regulations are required.
- Expert regulatory knowledge to maintain legal status of products and minimize risk.
- Ability to organize and analyze data and identify issues or gaps is required.
- Broad based technical knowledge in diverse areas of business. (e.g. R&D, Operations, QA, laboratories, marketing, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to develop & execute innovative solutions within the boundaries of regulation.
- Strong communication, organizational, negotiation and interpersonal skills are required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English & Korean.
www.careers.jnj.com 접속 -> Position Number 1905739132W 검색 -> 해당 모집 공고의“Apply Now” 클릭 후 온라인 지원 프로세스 진행
[서류 마감] 채용시까지
[For more Johnson & Johnson]
- J&J Korea Facebook:
- J&J Korea Linkedin:
“좋아요” & “팔로우” - 존슨앤드존슨 오픈 포지션 및 다양한 소식들을 페이스북, 링크드인 페이지 통해 만나 보시기 바랍니다.
- 서류를 MS-Word 나 PDF 로 된 한 개의 파일로 미리 준비하시기 바랍니다.
- 서류 전형 합격자에 한하여 개별 통보합니다. 단, 회사 사정에 따라 지연될 수 있습니다.
- 모집 분야 관련하여 자세한 내용은 J&J 홈페이지에서 확인하시기 바랍니다.
Janssen Korea, Ltd. (7220)