Johnson & Johnson Careers
Sr Manager, Business Operations
Requisition ID: 1905738821W
Responsible for the implementation of business operations capabilities and processes to enable more efficient and effective management of contracts, financials and overall portfolio management for the Lung Cancer Initiative and World Without Disease programs at Johnson & Johnson.
The Sr Business Operations Manager will be responsible for managing the contracting and financial processes associated with LCI and WWDA partnership opportunities with other organizations, research institutions and individuals. He/she will also assist the Head of China, Lung Cancer Initiative and the Business Operations Director building out processes and establishing metrics to allow for efficient and effective processes.
· Partner with the LCI and WWDA LT members, Operations Team, Finance and procurement to manage the contracting and financial processes.
· Collaborate seamlessly across the various departments including but not limited to Enterprise Procurement, Finance, HCC, Legal & the PMO to ensure organizational needs are met in a timely and compliant way.
· Assist with the development of strategic operational processes that will enable more efficient internal and external development and operations
· Track metrics and measure the operational efficiencies of the LCI and WWDA organizations.
· Provide insights to the Business Operations Director to continuously improve critical R&D processes.
· A minimum of 8 years relevant industry experience is required
· Prior experience managing contracting and financial process is required
· Experience in a fast-paced environment is highly preferred
· People management experience is preferred.
· Ability to interact at the senior level in the organization is required
· MS Project, Excel and PowerPoint Skills required
· Excellent interpersonal collaborations and team skills including working with cross-functional teams is required
· Excellent communication skills, proficient in English and Chinese
· Prior experience working in a matrix organization is preferred
J&J (China) Investments Ltd (7046)