Johnson & Johnson Careers
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Requisition ID: 1905738765W
- Subject Matter Expert for Plant Quality& Compliance for J&J Malaysia plant. Ensure all projects related to FG (NPD, Quality improvement) are executed and validated in compliance with cGMP and J&J policy.
- Ensured all projects executed are well documented and ensure execution in the manner meeting cGMP, Health, Safety and Environmental and corporate quality standards. Responsible for finished goods product releases from J&J Plant.
- Practice Global Leadership Profile
- Quality & Compliance Responsibilities
- GMP and SHE (Safety Health and Environmental) compliance.
- Others - Adhere and involve in the Housekeeping Program (5S initiatives) and involvement and support in the Plant initiatives.
- A minimum of 5 years of GMP experience (or 3 years of experience in a QA role, with plant QA experience preferred).
- Industry background either Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, OTC Drug, Cosmetic and/or Food and Dietary Supplements Production.
- Preferable to have experience in Validation and good understanding of Halal and cGMP requirements.
- Good in problem solving, communication skills and project management skills.
- Good command in English; both oral and written
Johnson & Johnson Sdn. Bhd. (8275)