Johnson & Johnson Careers
Business Controller HMD Central Cluster
Requisition ID: 1905738753W
The Medical Devices segment produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurovascular, surgery, vision care, diabetes care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics. This segment is comprised of our Global Medical Solutions, Global Orthopaedics and Global Surgery Groups.
Hospital Medical Devices Business Unit Finance is recruiting for a Business Controller for our Central Cluster, responsible for the entire Hospital Medical Device portfolio in Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary. This position will provide financial leadership for a $85MM commercial organization and serve as key member of the local commercial leadership team - helping to shape strategy, providing financial advice and support fact-based decision making. Primary location for the role is Prague, Czech Republic.
Business Controller HMD Central Cluster scope includes providing financial management and leadership to businesses such as Ethicon and DePuy Synthes within Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary. In addition, he/she is responsible for shaping and delivering business strategy and action to maximize value from portfolio over the long term, by leveraging data-based analyses to guide decisions across all functions. This includes, but is not limited to, the planning of revenue, allocation of resources, optimization of working capital and the management of the financial risks and opportunities. The Business Controller HMD Central Cluster acts as key business partner for the Central Cluster Leadership Team in managing quality financial decision-making support through competent, commercial finance partners.
- Leading the financial planning of the business and the regular financial performance reviews & budget variance analysis to the Leadership Team
- Long term strategic and short-term business planning, Financial Reporting, Budget planning and controlling, Business performance monitoring and analysis
- Creating finance policies and procedures to ensure full support of commercial and business needs within a frame of full compliance to corporate financial guidelines
- Leading the Company in continuous improvement of forecast accuracy
- Guiding resource allocation in line with franchise strategies
- Making choices along with business leads on portfolio and geographic rationalization to maximize profitable growth
- Strong value creating partnership with Central Leadership Team
- Partnering with Business Support COE, Global Services and Tax
- Management of Performance and Development of direct staff
- University degree in Business/Finance/Economics with at least 10 years of relevant business experience
- Minimum of 5 years of people-leadership experience is preferred
- Preferably solid knowledge of medical devices business and its interfaces (e.g. sourcing, Supply Chain, MAF, market access, pricing)
- Proven financial and analytical skills, result and performance driven
- Trusted business partner with strong interpersonal skills, team-player mindset and collaborative working style
- Strong Strategic Leader with ability to handle complexity and ambiguity in periods of change
- Excellent communication, influencing and framing skills
- Strong leadership skills in creating high performing teams and developing people to their highest potential
- Committed to quality, service, control and compliance
- Fluent English language skills required
The successful candidate should have an analytical mind set and must be confident in representing the business at a senior leadership level. They must have the ability to develop strong business relationships across different countries with varying areas/levels of the business. They should also be competent in financial analysis, financial reporting, and be open to periodic travel within the role.
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development
- Healthy and active work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package
Johnson & Johnson, s.r.o. (7065)
Planning & Analysis