Johnson & Johnson Careers
【Consumer】New Dr C-labo Business_External Manufacturing Source Lead
Requisition ID: 1905738707W
SCOPE OF THE ROLE AND BASIC PURPOSE
Reporting to APAC External Manufacturing Sourcing Director, the position of Senior Strategic Sourcing Manager is designed to make a strong contribution by recommending the overall EM strategy we have primarily in DCL
Success is only possible by
- Having great knowledge of suppliers, their industries, products, services
- Being an excellent collaborator with the Supply Chain organization (External Operations, Planning, Manufacturing and New Product Introduction), but also R&D, Marketing Leadership, Quality, Technical Services, Legal, Regulatory teams as well as ad hoc project teams.
Key responsibilities of this position include:
- Recommending sourcing network strategy with principle including contract, price and performance etc.
- Working with DCL team to develop EM KPIs, Capability Index and capacity assessment
- Build strong relationship with DCL to ensure the EM network optimization plan is aligned
- Supplier development: Recommend to DCL; supplier identification/selection process and supplier relationship management to continuously meet J&J business needs.
- Support Cost Improvement Programs (CIP) considering end to end supply chain objectives:
- Support New Product Introduction/Development (NPI/NPD).
1) Support new EM development with other key functions to support NPI/NPDs.
2) Cooperate with DCL on identifying capable/competitive suppliers together with alternative options to meet new product needs and cost objectives.
- Supplier Capacity Management. support the supplier capacity analysis to make sure reliable material supply to meet J&J requirement.
- Contract management: Facilitate the establishment of optimum supply agreements and ensure that they are aligned with category strategy to ensure business continuity through the agreements.
The position will be measured primarily on:
- Smoothly integrate the new supplier into JJ network in M&A
- Present strong business case to consolidate the EM base from the M&A
- Work together with existing DCL team for them to implement the consolidation plan
- The performance of the existing supplier base: quality, reliability, compliance
- Financials deliverable: CIP, inflation/deflation
- Innovations delivered via external suppliers
- Collaboration: within and beyond Strategic Sourcing with internal customers
- University degree in Business, Operations/Logistics, Engineering, Science
- 10 years relevant work experience in international environment
- Strategic sourcing, Supply Chain experience, External Manufacturing Experience is a plus
- Analytical and Process oriented.
- Commercial, Strategy Development, and Negotiations skills.
- Project Management experience.
- Communication and presentation skills
- Decision Making / Problem Solving
- Commercial Agreements/Legal knowledge
- Quick adaptability to changes and new environment
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
Johnson & Johnson K.K. (8235)