The Finance organization of Johnson & Johnson Medical Company, Japan, consists of various departments, handling e.g. Accounting, Tax, Compliance and Business Unit Finance (BUF).
Within BUF, we are looking to hire/appoint a Senior Analyst to the position of Supply Chain Finance.
Role and responsibilities:
The person will be responsible for partnering with the Supply Chain team (Make, QO, QA and Plan) to manage the financial performance, lead the development of the annual business plan and major forecast updates and lead financial reviews. The successful candidate will ensure timely and accurate monthly financial reporting, submission of results and reviews with leadership. He/she will analyze performance versus financial plans/commitments and drive analytics, insights and actions on financial results. Additional responsibilities focusing on COGS / OCNIS and Inventory include:
· Gather relevant inputs needed to perform analysis: conducting analysis, looking at root cause, providing insights and recommended actions to Business Partners (for e.g. inventory adjustments, ES&O, etc.)
· Publish reporting scorecard on COGS /OCNIS and Inventory
· Partner the business on inventory optimization initiatives, providing financial support and insights to drive beneficial financial outcomes
· Assist Tax COE on annual ICP review
· Monitor annual cost roll and revaluation impact
He/she will also be responsible for another FP&A related tasks for entire company depends on potentiality and aspiration for obtaining experiences in BUF organization.The person will be required to visit the plant at Sukagawa city in case of necessity.
· Completed Accounting or Business Economics related education at Bachelor level, or above. Having completed a professional finance education, such as CPA, CMA or CA would also be appreciated.
· More than 3 years of Controlling/FP&A experience, preferably in a role with international contacts. It is preferred if the candidate also brings in accounting experience.
· The right candidate should be able to manage projects and processes, and to work closely together with colleagues in a cross-functional and multi-cultural setting.
· Experience in a role as business partner, with the ability to understand complex business dynamics.
· Strong analytical skills.
· Well-developed Strong IT (user and management) skills and ability to innovate and drive continuous improvement. Advanced level Excel skill is a must.
· Fluent in Japanese and business level English (TOEIC above 800).
· Positive, with a can-do attitude, but realistic and not afraid to say no;
· Accurate and agile
· Balanced and decisive
· Always looking for opportunities to do things better, smarter and faster
Johnson & Johnson K.K. (8235)
Planning & Analysis