Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905738393W
The Medical Devices segment produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurovascular, surgery, vision care, diabetes care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics. This segment is comprised of our Global Medical Solutions, Global Orthopaedics and Global Surgery Groups.
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Contract: full time, permanent
- Sales and commercial analytics for MD franchises in direct and non-direct channels.
- Collaboration with sales departments in creating commercial reports and tools enabling daily monitoring of sales parameters.
- Ongoing cooperation with relevant BUDs and Commercial Manager to support J&J trade partners including agents and distributors:
- administration of approved sales strategies (e.g. price request processing, informing customers about promotions, preparing all necessary back-up documentation),
- coordination, in alignment with sales and marketing teams, of JJ product trainings for trade partners,
- coordination and monitoring of product samples: orders, deliveries, confirmations etc.,
- monitoring of on-going orders and addressing potential product unavailability to trade partners,
- administration of warranty and maintenance services,
- point of contact for trade partners.
- Other duties as assigned, including ad-hoc market and commercial analyses for the Leadership Team.
- Higher education in Economics/related faculty
- Min 2 years’ experience in the similar position
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Ability to build productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong competence in project management
- Very good computer skills
- Fluent English and Polish
- Professional background in Pharma or Medical Devices sector will be an advantage
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefit.
Johnson & Johnson (Poland) Sp. z.o.o. (7815)