Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905738392W
The Medical Devices segment produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurovascular, surgery, vision care, diabetes care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics. This segment is comprised of our Global Medical Solutions, Global Orthopaedics and Global Surgery Groups.
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Contract: full time, permanent
Monitoring and analyzing the price related data for pricing strategies & business purpose. Preparing & keeping updated pricing files for Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices products for internal & external pricing approval processes.
- Provide regular and ad hoc pricing analysis, data and reporting for business purposes, using internal systems.
- Work with Pricing & Product Managers to develop and implement product price strategies including segment strategies for the various areas of activities and distribution channels.
- Monitor and update franchise price lists and verify with internal JD Edwards system.
- Coordinate the process of pricing approval & manage the documentation, communication and review of internal and regional approval.
- Analyze tender result announcements in the aspects of: offered products, prices, competitive situation, trends in comparison to historical prices.
- Take initiative in identifying risks & opportunities for Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices products.
- Perform other duties as assigned, including ad-hoc analysis on methods to optimize price through market and pricing strategies.
- Higher education in Economics/related faculty
- Min 2 years’ experience in the similar position
- Strong analytical skills
- MS Excel at the proficiency level
- Ability to develop brief reports and models for pricing research
- Ability to work with & perform root-cause analysis
- Knowledge of medical devices reimbursement system
- Ability to build productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Fluent English and Polish
- Professional background in Pharma or Medical Devices sector will be an advantage
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefit.
Johnson & Johnson (Poland) Sp. z.o.o. (7815)
Health Economics Mkt