Johnson & Johnson Careers
The Associate Director, Product Vigilance Policy Lead
Requisition ID: 1905738256W
- Enabling proactive compliance with global PV regulations through:
- Monitoring and triage of new and updated regulations
- Supporting Regional stakeholders (e.g. LSO & LOC), and leading cross-functional teams to review and assess requirements and identify impact assessment on the global and local PV system
- Supporting Head of PV Policy in driving interpretation and impact assessment of new and updated global and regional regulations
- Supporting the coordination of cross-functional teams to review and assess requirements on PV regulations and identify gaps impacting the global and local PV system
- Supporting Head of PV Policy in providing advice on implementation to appropriate functions and compliance committee(s)
- Informing Head of Product Vigilance Policy on compliance with implementation of regulations
- Driving escalation of non-compliance to the functional heads and compliance committee(s)
- Ensuring all requirements and deliverables/outcomes are documented and retrievable for inspection readiness purposes
- Tracking and communication activities:
- Tracking PV regulations globally to review trends and improve OCMS efficiency and organizational effectiveness
- Collect and report changes and emerging trends in the PV regulatory environment
- Tracking and providing metrics on PV-related external influencing activities including regulatory commenting on draft PV regulations
- Developing progress reports on PV Policy activities for senior leaders in OCMS
Crucial Requirements for Candidates:
- Proactively identify issues and problems, can identify and assess risk and the chances of success and offer solutions and recommendations
- Have ability to work across different businesses and cultures on a worldwide basis to ensure global alignment and compliance with key stakeholders
- Exercise excellent judgment in assessing priorities and initiating projects
In Return, We Offer
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits.
Johnson & Johnson (Poland) Sp. z.o.o. (7815)