Johnson & Johnson Karrieren
Process Engineer Parenterals Packaging
Requisition ID: 1905738177W
The Process Engineer in the Packaging area is responsible for establishment and implementation of standard processes that ensure performance and quality targets are achieved or exceeded. A strong end-to-end focus is required to ensure a safety, the right quality, right first-time production through improving reliability and speed as well as cost optimization initiatives. For goal achievement, alignment among different teams and influencing different levels of people is key.
The position is embedded in Operations Support department within the Business Unit Parenterals Optical Inspection and Packaging, including Device Assembly.
Process Engineer Parenterals Packaging (f/m)
The Process Engineers identifies gaps, implements improved processes and ensures business performance in Operations environment. They track trends, develop and implement equipment and/or process enhancements that will improve efficiency, product yield, and equipment reliability. They develop process excellence techniques to identify systematic issues. Furthermore, they create plans and execute scheduled deliverables. They monitor performance and ensure successful implementation is controlled over time.
Additionally, they might support troubleshooting initiatives and resolving equipment, systems, and process problems to prevent the occurrence of product and process nonconformities.
- University/Bachelors/Master Degree or Equivalent in Engineering (Technical, Data Analysis or Statistical degrees)
- The candidate should have 3-5 years’ experience in problem solving and root cause investigation, preferred in GMP environment
- Strong Root Cause Investigation and Problem Solving skills (e.g. Ishikawa, 5 Why, Kepner Tregoe)
- Hands-on mentality and End-to-End focus
- Lean Green/Black belt and/or SixSigma certification required
- Analytical / Statistical skills required
- Strong communication / presentation skills desired
- OEE experience desired
- Training techniques desired
- Fluent in English and German
- Software skills: MS Office, esp. Excel; MiniTab
- Experience in GMP environment and Combination Products desired
Cilag AG (8562)Funktion
Process EngineeringRequisition ID