Johnson & Johnson Careers
Snr Supply Chain Manager
Requisition ID: 1905738143W
- Integral senior leadership role supporting Janssen demand and supply planning
- Opportunities to make a difference locally and regionally
Be Vital in this Role
An opportunity has become available for a Senior Supply Chain Manager position to join our pharmaceutical business of Johnson & Johnson – Janssen. In this key role, you will be lead the local demand and planning teaming and serve as a single point of contact for all Supply Chain needs for our commercial leadership team. Other responsibilities include:
- Ensure appropriate and proactive communication of supply chain issues to Commercial leadership
- Serve as the voice of the customer to Janssen Supply Chain to drive strategic and tactical improvements to Janssen business and our supply chain response
- Provides leadership and contributes to the Sales and Operations Planning Process
The role will present opportunities to work with the local business and regional counterparts to shape the supply chain capability for the Janssen business in the region.
Be Valued for who you are
To be successful in this role, you will be a confident supply chain expert with a broad skills set and knowledge of the end to end supply chain (S&OP) process. Your strengths may be within demand and supply planning, however what is key to this role is your leadership and stakeholder management skills. We are seeking the following:
- A minimum of 10 years professional work experience in supply chain experience within the pharmaceutical industry – essential
- Demonstrated leadership skills and effective people management
- Ability to assess situations with a critical eye and translate that into supply chain solutions.
- Excellent presentation skills with a confidence in managing senior stakeholder expectations appropriately
- Strong commercial acumen understanding the impact of effective supply chain on the business
- Good understanding of the principles of finance to include preparation of business case, Net Present Value assessment and development of Cost of Goods standards.
- You are an ambitious individual with a keen interest for career progression.
Be part of something bigger than yourself
Janssen Supply Group, LLC is part of Janssen Supply Chain, a global organization responsible for supplying medicines to markets around the world. With Quality as their primary focus, this group strives to provides access and affordability through innovation and strong collaboration with their R&D and Commercial partners to deliver life changing solutions for patients in need.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson, provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including: attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), cardiovascular disease, general medicine (acid reflux disease, infectious diseases), mental health (bipolar I disorder, schizophrenia), neurologics (Alzheimer’s disease, epilepsy, migraine prevention and treatment), pain management, and women’s health. Our ultimate goal is to help people live healthy lives. We have produced and marketed many first-in-class prescription medications and are poised to serve the broad needs of the healthcare market – from patients to practitioners, from clinics to hospitals. For more about Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., one of the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, visit www.janssenpharmaceuticalsinc.com
Please apply online using the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
Application closing date: 24th May 2019
Australia-New South Wales-Sydney-
Janssen-Cilag Pty Ltd (7490)