Johnson & Johnson Careers
BUYER/PLANNER FOR DIRECT MATERIAL
Requisition ID: 1905738011W
Caring for the world… one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of technology, devices, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Our broad array of inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings, help advance the health and wellbeing of people around the world.
For our production site, we are looking for a highly committed:
Buyer Planner based in Le Locle
- Analyze of demand (MRP messages).
- Management of the purchasing plan to ensure optimal product availability while respecting inventory levels.
- Creation and follow up of purchase orders.
- Creation of deck for monthly calls with strategic suppliers.
- Communication management with the suppliers: creation of ad hoc forum through calls, reports, mails.
- Priorities management for incoming inspection.
- Excess inventory reduction.
- Safety stock management.
- Development and update of metrics performance linked to the activity.
- Interaction with different departments: sourcing, projects, demand planning, production, quality, engineering.
- Set up of Excel tools.
- Backup of other members of the planning team.
- Commercial grade, HEG, HEC or equivalence.
- High analytical skills, knowledge of IT tools (MRP, Excel).
- Good knowledge of Supply Chain concepts.
- Autonomy, sense of organization, rigorous.
- Dynamic, enthusiastic, good teamwork skills.
- Fluent in English and French.
If you want to be a change agent in a challenging environment and shape the future quality organization, please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.).
Medos Sarl (8575)