Johnson & Johnson Careers
[존슨앤드존슨] Business Analyst, Logistics Product Line
Requisition ID: 1905737925W
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most
comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of
nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world
compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics
markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing
- 포지션: Business Analyst, Logistics Product Line
- 근무지: 서울시 용산구
- 근무형태: 정규직(Regular)
Supply Chain BT Product Line Organizations (PLOs) are responsible for the product line technological direction across segments and serve as a critical point of contact for business and technology. Individuals in a Product Line will work with BTLs, Senior Technology and Business Leaders to identify and prioritize solutions for their Product Line and oversee the consistent implementation of these services/solutions across the business. They will exhibit strong influence and passion for driving the organization towards consistent technology solutions aligned to an overall technology strategy. PLO will need to continuously maximize throughput of the various product lines and products and ensure that value is realized by the business through the technology capabilities implemented. PLOs/POs are responsible to continuously drive efficiencies and effectiveness in their product areas. PL members should have a strong view of external technology capabilities in the marketplace and how they can be applied to drive business value for J&J.
This role is accountable for regional Distribution Services and DC Automation stream, supporting Customer Logistics Services (CLS) in the region. This role has accountability for the alignment with the global technology strategy, and for the reliability, and performance of Distribution Services & DC Automation solutions. This role is responsible as the Business Analyst to drive and support the technology needs in the region within the Distribution Services and Automation. As BA this role will connect the Business and technology team and making sure the end to end solution implementation, translating the Business needs into the user stories, work with IT teams to identify right solution and end to end implementation and making sure the business needs are met. Ensure the leverage across the sectors, regions and markets before identifying the solution. The responsibility includes DCs across the J&J locations in ASPAC as well as the delivery of J&J products to our end customers across ~95 DCs Regionally.
This role also makes sure to continuously optimized to drive operational efficiencies across CLS. This role works closely with other Logistics PL areas, BTLs, and SC Integrated Solutions & Services (IS&S). The PO will ensure proper technology lifecycle management, tech burden reduction, risk remediation, and cybersecurity readiness for the TMS.
1) Technology strategist: who spans multiple internal and external (3PL) DC Services & Automation technologies/services strategy to enable/enhance/drive J&J products distribution strategy.
2) Technical depth: Technical scope of knowledge includes TMS/etc., applications supporting Distribution Services & DC Automation management processes globally.
3) Product Leader: Partnering with the business to define the product strategy and roadmap; balances innovation and delivery; anticipates future needs and proactively improves product features; ensures products meet service level expectations (i.e., reliability and performance)
4) Investment manager: Partners with business to define new functionality investment priorities and technology lifecycle management investments, Accountable for all financials the product area (including: CAPEX, OPEX, Business value realization, and manages portfolio of investments)
5) Business Transformation leader: Partners with the business to drive business process optimization/leaning and mapping; drives business partners towards standard solutions.
6) Program and Service Manager: Tracks progress of product development and deployment. Reports back to the business and BTLs on status on the delivery of features, functionality, and applications; has global accountability. Ensures high reliability and up-time of the products in operation. Works with Technology Services to continually improve the service levels and reliability.
7) Talent Leader: A leader and developer of talent; coach and mentor individuals to excel in product management; passionately owns and is a role model for diversity & inclusion
8) This position is responsible for coordinating and executing the IT delivery of Distribution Services & DC Automation Services in ASPAC for the SCT Global Distribution Services & DC Automation Services Product Line.
9) This leader will partner with the ASPAC Business Distribution Services & DC Automation Services Product Owner to drive end-state strategy, level set expectations, features and manage business process requirements.
10) The incumbent will also partner and collaborate with the global team members in SCT Distribution Services & DC Automation Services as well as enterprise JJT groups and related business functions to identify and manage interdependencies between the teams, to ensure workstream delivery per plan within the region, and to manage updates to senior leadership.
11) The role requires active engagement and strong partnering skills with the ASPAC and WW Distribution Services & DC Automation team, as in particular with our JJ Technology Services teams to ensure the successful delivery of the ASPAC Distribution Services & DC Automation programs.
12) The incumbent will have responsibilities for both inbound and outbound technologies supporting the Distribution Services & DC Automation and associated integrations with related applications.
13) The candidate will require deep understanding of the SDLC / Agile development methodologies and JJ TS engagement processes, along with a good track record demonstrating strong execution and delivery skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of computer science or supply chain, or equivalent relevant experience.
- 4-6 years managing large IT programs with high level of complexity.
- Demonstrated track record in the delivery of complex projects and programs utilizing Agile delivery techniques.
- Experience in multiple sectors in ASPAC Supply Chain technologies (distribution, Distribution Services & DC Automation, or logistics) is preferred
- Strong Business Acumen & Communication skills. Demonstrated ability to work with business partners to understand business requirements and define a data and analytics strategy and the associated capabilities. Experience in effectively collaborating and managing stakeholders.
- Deployment of major technology capabilities across multiple sites with strong preference for adoption of Agile Methodologies. Experience working in a Shared Services IT Operating model where development and support services are provided by shared services organizations that support multiple functional and organizational units
- Experience in working within teams with the above capabilities
www.careers.jnj.com 접속 -> Position Number 1905737925W 검색 -> 해당 모집 공고의 “Apply Now” 클릭 후 온라인 지원 프로세스 진행
영문 자유 양식의 이력서/자기소개서
[For more Johnson & Johnson]
- J&J Korea Facebook:
- J&J Korea Linkedin:
“좋아요” & “팔로우” - 존슨앤드존슨 오픈 포지션 및 다양한 소식들을 페이스북, 링크드인 페이지 통해 만나 보시기 바랍니다.
- 서류를 MS-Word 나 PDF 로 된 한 개의 파일로 미리 준비하시기 바랍니다.
- 서류 전형 합격자에 한하여 개별 통보합니다. 단, 회사 사정에 따라 지연될 수 있습니다.
- 모집 분야 관련하여 자세한 내용은 J&J 홈페이지에서 확인하시기 바랍니다.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Korea (Ltd.) (7225)