Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905737756W
"Caring for the world… one person at a time” … inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of technology, devices, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we created one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today’s evolving health care environment. Our broad array of inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings help advance the health and wellbeing of people around the world.
- Import, inspect and prepare patient imaging for future implant designs
- Register new cases in the case tracking software, and complete all updates in a timely manner
- Request and inspect all functional check devices (FCD) for patient specific implants • Request anatomic models (if requested) from the supplier
- Develop computer-aided design proposal for patient specific devices based on the surgeon’s specifications and the patient’s imaging.
- Interpret surgeon specifications and transfer the requirements into a patient-specific design that meets the surgeon’s needs and complies with the product requirements and indications.
- Complete implant design reviews, ensuring compliance with all design standards and work instructions, including thorough and accurate design documentation based on the latest released procedures.
- Ensure on-time execution of all project deliverables, including device designs, design reviews, quotations, and case correspondence.
- Assist with the completion of internet, or web-based meetings, with surgeons, under the supervision of a Clinical Designer 3 or higher.
- Recommend process and /or product improvements to further enhance the quality and value of our products and service, and to improve the efficiency and productivity if the team.
- Assist with concept development under the supervision of Product Development Engineers or Clinical Designer 4, or be assigned to special projects as needed • Responsible for maintaining a schedule of deadlines and tasks, and must possess the ability to prioritize effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills with experience working in team-oriented project groups strongly preferred.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Understand and comply with all company policies in regards to HIPAA and patient confidentiality.
- Know and follow all laws and policies that apply to one's job, and maintain the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all times.
- Diligently participate in our compliance program-related activities as denoted by your supervisor or our Chief Compliance Officer.
- Associates degree or completion of basic technical training in an Engineering field, such as Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Engineering Drafting and Design, or at least three years of experience in CAD solid modeling.
- Three years minimum CAD solid modeling experience
- Two years minimum experience as a Clinical Designer, or medical device experience.
- Experience with CAD software for patient-specific devices, such as MIMICS and FreeForm Modeler is desired
- Experience with ProENGINEER, CREO or WindChill is desired
Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate high quality standards and a strong attention to details.
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize, organize and manage multiple tasks
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively and efficiently learn and apply new technology
If you feel attracted by this challenge and want to be part of a successful and growing organization, then please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.).
Please click on DePuy Synthes and Johnson & Johnson if you want to learn more about our business and check our new career channel on YouTube www.youtube.com/user/CareersAtJNJ to understand our working culture!
Synthes GmbH (7111)