Johnson & Johnson Careers
Stage Supply Chain - Sales and Operations Planning
Requisition ID: 1905737733W
Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational company founded in 1886 a world leader in the development of products and devices for surgical therapies and pharmaceutical companies, as well as in the marketing of consumer products for personal hygiene, and is organized into three business segments: Pharmaceutical, Medical & Diagnostic, Consumer.
Every day more than 120,000 employees work in 250 companies of the Group, located in 60 countries.
In Italy there are all the three sectors, each of which represents one of the segments mentioned above:
- Janssen Spa (Pharmaceutical Sector)
- Johnson & Johnson Spa (Consumer Sector)
Marketing Company and Plant: Santa Palomba – Pomezia (Rome)
- Johnson & Johnson Medical Spa (Medical and Diagnostic Sector)
Marketing Company: Pratica di Mare - Pomezia (Rome)
Johnson & Johnson Medical Spa (Pomezia) is looking for a Sales and Operations Planning Internship to be hired in the Supply Chain Department. He/she will be part of the team for the Supply Chain processes for medical devices to be sold on the Italian market.
The Supply Chain team in JnJ Medical Italy has responsibility for Demand Planning, Sales & Operations Planning, Inventory and Asset Management for the entire medical devices portfolio of the company and is focused on providing best-in-class planning services to support the profitable growth strategy of the company.
The candidate will particularly support the Local Supply Chain Team consolidating the metrics related to Sales and Operations Planning ( S&OP) process with the possibility to contact many different stakeholders and learn Planning Processes related to Depuy Synthes Franchises.
- Support the annual Instrument Investment Plan with specific Metrics & KPI
- Improve specific analysis ah hoc to support commercials needs
- Collaboration with Kit Build & Distribution warehouses, to ensure on-time consignment shipments to the hospitals in line with signed off S&OP plan.
- Support New Product Launches.
- Effective working relationships with cross-functional teams.
- Adherence in full to Johnson & Johnson HCC standards and standards of business conduct
- Master’s Degree in Economics, Engineering or equivalent
- Excellent Analytical skills – ability to assimilate and clearly communicate complex data.
- Excellent written and communication skills in English
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills. Ideally: knowledge of JDE, SAP, Access.
Italy-Lazio-Pratica Di Mare-
Johnson & Johnson Medical S.p.A. (7257)