Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905737465W
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.com for more information.
- To provide a professional and high-quality office support service by ensuring the efficient day-to-day office operations; to coordinate and supervise the purchasing processes by selecting vendors, following on the payments in Ariba and Lynx, coordinating of all office related processes and assets (IT, cars, facilities, insurance),
- To devise and maintain office systems, including documentation, contracts and data management,
- To provide administrative support to colleagues for travels, meetings and translations; to support HR, PV and HCC related tasks,
- To ensure all processes is handled and done in a compliant way, following the rules and regulations required by J&J, the Pharmaceutical Industry and by the local country.
- To plan the Onboarding process in collaboration with the line leaders to ensure a good start for new comers and by this playing a role in the guardians of Janssen’s reputation.
- To lead other projects and perform tasks (Safe Fleet/Data privacy/Office premises)
- To plan the Onboarding process on behalf of and in collaboration with the line leaders to ensure a good start for new comers and by this playing a role in the guardians of Janssen’s reputation
- To ensure the professional office support by following on the processes, solving the issues and managing the assets,
- To create and manage Purchase Orders until final closure and/or invoicing, following the Purchase Order process thoroughly (Ariba),
- To create and update new vendors in Cornerstone with accurate information,
- To ensure all (processes, documentation, etc.) is handled and done in a compliant way, following the rules and regulations required by J&J, the Pharmaceutical Industry and by the local country.
- To provide administration support for colleagues, to perform HR, PV and HCC related tasks,
- To organise smooth on-boarding process for new employees
- Good knowledge of English
- Lithuanianin speech in writing is mandatory
- Computer skills: MS Office
- Focus on detail
- Stress resistance
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development
- Motivating financial remuneration
- Other employee benefits
UAB Johnson & Johnson (7766)