Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior EHS&S Engineer
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Health & Safety
Requisition ID: 1905737259W
- Lead the risk assessment for routine and non-routine task and activities and to recognize and assess potential EHS risks at the design stage of new products, processes and services
- Lead the incident investigation, Trend analysis and Corrective, Preventive action tracking follow up.
- Support to drive the Safety Culture program by lead the behavior observation program and IOSS program.
- Report to local government to ensure compliance with local laws and regulations on safety and occupational health
- Develops and maintains procedures related to safety & environmental practices e.g. machine safety, Energy isolation, Electrical, WH , Emergency response, Job Safety Analysis, Contractor safety management, Industrial hygiene , Ergonomics include the Permit to work system, air pollution, wastewater, hazardous and non- hazardous waste management, chemical management, SDS, emergency response etc. and acts as the document controller for EHS&S Dept.
- Conduct the safety training and other EHS&S awareness programs for all employees
- Periodically conduct safety and environmental inspections throughout the plant and office and improve the non-conformance findings to prevent injury/illness
- Solicit with safety team e.g. fall prevention, Slip Trip and Fall Assessment, 5S, Safe behavior to achieve the target and continuously improve the program
- Ensure compliance to J&J guideline for contractor safety management, Permit to work system , support the Electrical expert team to comply with Electrical System Safety program (ESSP)
- Conduct the Safety training that required by Local law and regulation
- Support to ensure that achieve J&J corporate safety dashboards and common matrix report as per timeline
- Provide data to EHS &S Lead for CURVE related report
- Lead in preparing the document for environmental audits e.g. Government audits, EHS&S assessment.
- Lead the Environmental awareness building, Environmental project and campaign
- Periodically summarizes and reports environmental parameters e.g. waste water, air emission, hazardous and non-hazardous waste to upper management levels
- Ensures compliance with the requirements of local legislation, regulation, J&J EHS Standard and other requirements
- Ensures compliance with the requirements of ISO 14001 and provide assistance to EHS&S Lead to achieve flawless audit findings on ISO 14001 annual surveillance
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Engineering - Environmental/Health/Safety or equivalent.
- Green book certification is added advantage
Johnson & Johnson Sdn. Bhd. (8275)
Health & Safety