Johnson & Johnson Careers
SENIOR COST ANALYST
Descripción del Trabajo
Requisition ID: 1905737178W
“Johnson & Johnson companies are equal opportunity employers”
The Global Job Posting policy promotes the commitment to the advancement and development of our employees. We invite you to read this posting and apply if you are interested in the position and meet the requirements.
Ethicon Endo Surgery (Planta Torres), a Johnson & Johnson company, is a trusted, world-wide leader in medical devices company who contributes to the advance surgery and improves lives every day. We are qualified as one of the top best place to work. Joining ETHICON is more than joining a great company, it means being a part of a legacy of innovation, development and philanthropy. For more information, visit www.ethicon.com
Searching the best talent for: SR. COST ANALYST
· Provides accurate, timely, and meaningful financial analysis to influence business decisions.Provides analysis to business partners, including: business planning, budgeting, forecasting, and reconciliations. Participates on cross-functional work teams.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Presents monthly financial reports and related analyses. Completes financial planning process. Creates and reviews financial models. Supports senior analysts with highly complex research and analysis. Works directly on and improves complex research and analytical projects. Performs department expense and capital budgeting, tracking, reporting, month end, and quarter close expenses and costs. Reviews monthly closing and provides reporting in a timely and accurate manner. Presents ad hoc analyses and presentations for management.
· Provide financial support and analysis to business partners
· Analysis and reconciliation of key Balance Sheet or P&L accounts in support of monthly financial close
· Ensure appropriate cutoff procedures take place monthly for the accuracy of financial reporting.
· Related journal entries, account reconciliations, system reports and documentation of analyses
· Participate in annual budgeting process by developing strategic and operational objectives for the segment that are aligned to corporate and group strategic objectives
· Acts as a resource to the non-financial leaders of the business by teaching financial acumen and concepts to ensure that financial based decision making occurs throughout the corporation.
· Provide in-depth analysis on variances to plan, forecast, and prior year results
· Calculation savings and returns on Cost Improvement Projects
· Support in preparation of Capital Appropriation Requests
· Participate in preparation and distribution of financial analyses/reports and templates to local and corporate management.
· Support daily manufacturing accounting activities within the department while maintaining SOX compliance.
· Preparation of Direct Labor Variance Analysis
· Relief Reporting Analysis
· Material Usage Variance Analysis
· Headcount reporting
· Purchase Price Variance reporting
· Inventory accounting including SLOB and Full Absorption calculations
· Product cost support for new product introductions
· Participate in Annual Cost Revision Process
· Ensure SOX compliance tracking compliance to testing and proactively ensuring deadlines are met. Performing SOX testing for identified areas.
EDUCATION / DEGREE REQUIRED:
· University/Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent in Finance or Accounting (MBA, CMA a plus but not required)
· 4-6 years experience in accounting, finance or related field – depending upon area of responsibility
KEY SKILL / KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
· Technical/functional competence
· Accounting principles
· Internal controls/Sarbanes-Oxley
· Judgment/decision making
· Communication – written & verbal
· Problem analysis/resolution
· Bilingual: English / Spanish required
· GMP/ ISO knowledge preferred
· Personal computer skills, Windows: word processing, project planning, presentation, e-mail & spreadsheet software.
· Office deskwork, requiring sitting, walking, using the phone & computer.
Global Leadership Profile Competencies:
Collaboration and Teaming ~ puts interests of enterprise above own; works well across functions and groups; builds teams effectively; inspires follower ship; instills a global mindset
Results and Performance Driven ~ assumes personal ownership and accountability for business results and solutions; willing to make tough calls; consistently delivers results that meet or exceed expectations; demonstrates a track record of people development; champions diversity; net exporter of successful talent
Prudent Risk-taking ~ inner confidence to take risks and learn from experience; courage to grab opportunities or shed non-viable businesses
Sense of Urgency ~ proactively senses and responds to problems and opportunities; works to reduce “cycle” time; takes action when needed.
Organization: EES INDEPENDENCIA
México-Chihuahua-Ciudad Juárez-Durango 2751 Colonia Lote Bravo
E.E.S., S.A. de C.V. Mexico (8283)