Johnson & Johnson Careers
Technical Operations Assistant Scientist - Fixed term
Requisition ID: 1905737103W
Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational company founded in 1886, a world leader in the development of products and devices for surgical therapies and pharmaceutical companies, as well as in the marketing of consumer products for personal hygiene, and is organized into three business segments: Pharmaceutical, Medical & Diagnostic, Consumer.
Every day more than 120,000 employees work in 250 companies of the Group, located in 60 countries.
In Italy there are all the three sectors, each of which represents one of the segments mentioned above:
- Janssen Spa (Pharmaceutical Sector):
Marketing Company: Milan
Plant: Borgo San Michele (Latina)
- Johnson & Johnson Spa (Consumer Sector):
Marketing Company and Plant: Santa Palomba (Rome)
- Johnson & Johnson Medical Spa (Medical Sector):
Marketing Company: Pratica di Mare (Rome).
At Janssen Supply Chain Latina we are looking for an Assistant Scientist to be hired with a 12 months TEMPORARY CONTRACT in the Technical Operations department. The function is reporting into the Technical operations Senior Lead and does not have people reporting.
Project Portfolio and general:
- Main scope of the role is to be Project Lead for Technical Operations projects like New Product Introduction, site-to-site technical transfers or product Life Cycle Management in manufacturing area.
- Investigation management for issues that happen during project batches as well as providing technical investigation support for commercial batches
- Prepare and review Standard Operative Procedures and Work Instructions, manage Control of Change, Quality Issue and related corrective actions
- Supports design of validation project approaches consolidating inputs from all departments
- Drive project execution as per required or committed timelines
- Drive integration of new technologies with standard processes and systems like SAP/eLIMS/Automation Layer
- Defining project strategies for process improvement projects in production area
- Challenge the status quo and drive process improvements in Technical Operations department
- Support Technical Operations Senior Leads in realizing project’s goals
Requirements/Skills and Qualifications:
- Master’s degree in CTF, Chemistry or Engineering
- At least one year working experience in Pharma industry is required
- Experience on the shop floor and/or technical skills are appreciated
- Able to work in a dynamic environment and engages strong collaborations cross departmental to meet project goals.
- Able to work virtually connecting with other sites, customers and global functions to benchmark and collaborate for standardization projects.
- Strong ability to manage problems and urgencies during issue management.
- Strong integration mindset to link new technologies and processes to current site processes and systems (automation).
- Good level of English and capable to work virtually in an efficient manner
- Build strong collaboration with other departments, external customers and global functions.
Janssen-Cilag S.p.A. (7175)