Johnson & Johnson Careers
Buyer Planner 23 months FTC
Requisition ID: 1905736886W
Reporting to the Planning Team Lead the primary purpose of this position is to Plan the Manufacturing and review capacity loads to identify potential manufacturing constraints.
- Determines production plan and in association with VS partner, ensures timely completion of planned production.
- Responsible for the effective coordination of the supply planning, purchasing and production scheduling activities for products managed.
- Management of raw material and component supply to support Operations. Monitors production planning system with relevant performance metrics e.g. schedule attainment, lead time.
- Identifies key stakeholders and establishes effective communication plans across various groups such as customers, commercial partners, suppliers, global supply chain and site departments.
- Supplier performance management: measurement, identification of performance issues and working together to resolve and prevent reoccurrence.
- Reviews capacity loads to identify potential manufacturing constraints. Works with Operations, Engineering and Quality partners to resolve and mitigate potential supply challenges.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Advanced data reporting and analytical skills.
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Expereinced ERP/Planning Systems User, able to execute in an ERP System
- APICS certification
- Green Belt six-sigma certification.
- Supply chain experience in medical devices or pharmaceutical industry.
- Working knowledge of financial processes.
Depuy (Ireland) Limited (7386)