Johnson & Johnson Karrieren
Director (m/f/d) Medical Devices Supply Chain
Requisition ID: 1905736873W
You will cover a critical leadership position accountable for the development and execution of the local End-to-End Supply Chain strategy and activities across all areas of planning, supply, warehousing, customer service. You will be part of the journey aimed to build and deploy the regional Supply Chain capabilities across different countries, business model and cultures.
You will work in a highly dynamic and international environment with multiple connections within and outside the country and across different levels of management with high exposure.
This role is a great step stone in accelerating a career to senior roles in Supply Chain at regional and global level.
You will be a member of the Germany Leadership Team and reports directly into the VP, MD Supply Chain EMEA.
Are you ready to work doing something you are passionate about?
- You will be accountable for the development and execution of a fully integrated Supply Chain Strategy, which supports the EMEA Strategic Plan, local Business Goals and regional SC goals across the three franchises: Ethicon, Cardiovascular and Special Services and DePuySynthes
- You are the single point of contact for the Country General Manager and his Leadership team
- You lead the execution by having direct responsibility of the team in charge of planning/S&OP, supply execution and inventory management and accountability on warehousing and customer service deliverables in an integrated manner
- You will be responsible for setting and communicating Supply Chain performance goals (quality, service, inventory, cost, on time launch, etc), monitoring the performance and lead the continuous improvement process and action plans across all supply chain functions
- You will lead and facilitate the monthly local S&OP processes, ensuring that sales and marketing events & market intelligence are correctly captured and passed on to the Regional & Global planning teams to ensure on-time right product availability, as well as service review meetings (STEM & PAC) for service risks and define mitigation actions to minimize impact to our end customers
- For delivering these objectives, you will need to build solid partnership and end-to-end collaboration with key stakeholders - commercial organizations, local and regional supply chain organizations, Quality, Regulatory Affairs, Product Management, etc. – to ensure their contribution is focused on the End-to-End goals
- To ensure we keep the customer at the center of everything we do, you will translate the “Voice Of Customer” in SC strategic and tactical action plans in partnership with the other relevant functions
- You will ensure supply chain readiness in support of NPI & LCM projects
- You will own the talent development agenda, build a high performing team and create development opportunities to develop supply chain professionals
We believe we can make a difference and we take your career seriously and your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility. Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth. If you enjoy solving hard problems, you're a self-starter and you're passionate about your career every single day, we'd love to hear from you!
- Master’s Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 15 years of experience, most of which preferably in a complex Supply Chain environment and a proven leadership track record in at least 2 of the following functional areas: manufacturing, planning, distribution, quality, customer service.
- Experience in previous leadership position and management of senior stakeholders in an international environment is a must
- Experience in healthcare / regulatory dependent sector is desirable.
- Project management skills, with the ability to drive change and influence decision-making through multiple levels (middle to senior management) of the organization is a plus
- Proven track record of challenging the “status-quo”, visualizing potential opportunities and implementing actions to build value
- Proven success in:
- Articulating a vision, engaging and mobilizing stakeholders and employees around that vision, and delivering superior value
- Driving end-to-end business improvements with measurable results: financial, quality and cycle time
- Understanding the linkages in supply chain from demand planning through delivery to customer
- Building interdependent partnerships to optimize value proposition with limited authority
- Leading and developing high performing cross functional teams and successfully manage in a matrix organization
- Attracting and developing superior talent. Leading people through organizational uncertainty or key change initiative such as merger, acquisition, divesture, and/or restructuring
- Creating and sustaining a culture of quality and compliance that encourages open communication, reporting noncompliant actions, taking corrective action and holding self/others accountable
Johnson & Johnson is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Johnson&Johnson Med GmbH (7930)