Johnson & Johnson Careers
Site Quality Source Technician
Descrizione offerta di lavoro
Requisition ID: 1905736811W
"Caring for the world… one person at a time” … inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo
The Site Quality Source Technician is responsible for the execution of the Product Release Certification and Monitoring program for JJMD (Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices) products manufactured by the Strategic Collaborator (SC) for the manufacturing site of Mezzovico. In this critical role, He/she ensures that the SC has a clear understanding and the ability to execute against JJMD’s product release requirements.
- Training of Strategic Collaborator personnel performing product release of JJMD sterile and non-sterile products as part of the Certification Program
- Executes the Lot Release Certification and Monitoring Program for JJMD products according to established procedures
- Perform certification, re-certification, and decertification of Strategic Collaborator product release personnel
- Track lot release certification and monitoring data in order to measure program effectiveness and to identify trends. Report data analysis, including any negative trend, to his/her direct supervisor.
- Recommend process and procedural improvements as it relates to the product release certification and monitoring program.
- 5 years of related experience is preferred
- High school or equivalent
- Quality Oriented mindset
- English (basic)
- Italian fluent
- Service minded, independent, integrity
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Synthes GmbH (7111)