Johnson & Johnson Careers
Administrative Support for Commercial & Reimbursement Team
Requisition ID: 1905736793W
The Medical Devices segment produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurovascular, surgery, vision care, diabetes care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics. This segment is comprised of our Global Medical Solutions, Global Orthopaedics and Global Surgery Groups.
Commercial & Reimbursement ADMINISTRATOR
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Contract: Full time limited contract
Person in this position will have responsibility over administrating business contracting process and reimbursement requests for JnJ medical devices in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
- Responsible for progress of the approval process for commercial contracts
- Ensure print and signatures for approved commercial contracts in Czech Republic, coordination of print and signatures with Slovak contact person (for contracts in Slovakia), contract scanning and archiving in Contracting system
- Training of sales force and managers regarding commercial contracts system
- Orientation in reimbursement systems of the Czech Republic and Slovakia
- Orientation in List of reimbursed products, list of procedures, categorization list of Ministry of Health (MOH) SR, etc.
- Preparation of requests for reimbursement in CZ and SK
- Everyday support of other departments with reimbursement data /commercial, pricing, tender, marketing/
- Regular analysis of reimbursement lists based on business needs
- Support during VZP/MoH SR revisions of reimbursement lists/catalogues
- Support of data analysis based on business needs, eg. Procedural numbers…
- On time reporting of spontaneous adverse events (AE) reports and quality complaints for all products
Crucial requirements for candidates:
- Native Czech/Slovak, fluent in English
- Advance knowledge of MS Excel
- Ability to work individually
- Attention to detail
- Good time management
- Great communication skills
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits.
Johnson & Johnson, s.r.o. (7065)