Johnson & Johnson Careers
Business Manager - Major Grocery Channel
Requisition ID: 1905736757W
Be Vital in this role:
We’re an environment geared for growth and innovation where you’ll be encouraged to share your talents and expertise as you influence the industry and our retail partnerships every day. A unique opportunity is now available for a Business Manager to join our Consumer business. This is a permanent, full time role, based in Ultimo.
The successful applicant will be accountable for managing a major customer within the Grocery Channel. This will involve day-to-day management of the account relationship with key customer stakeholder personnel, promotion management, account planning, category analysis and ownership of the category reviews for your categories.
You will work with colleagues across the sales organization to bring category and shopper insights to the customer that result in strategies being developed to achieve growth. The role will have direct responsibility for leading a team of 4.
Be valued for who you are:
Reporting to the Head of Grocery you will lead the Woolworths Customer team to deliver the sales, profit and market share objectives of the business.
This is a chance to demonstrate your leadership, influencing and problem-solving skills to really help grow the business and drive performance leading & coaching a dynamic team of National Account Managers within a results-oriented team and will include:
- Develop, coach and lead a team of two National Account Managers, Account Manager and a VRP to deliver business results;
- Maintain & develop strong relationships with customers and internal stakeholders;
- Demonstrated experience in leading and developing teams to business results;
- Proactive ability to review sales performance and make recommendations & changes to improve sales and profitability;
- Lead the development and implementation of a joint business plan with the customer;
- Lead the category review process internally & externally to ensure improved visibility and availability across multiple categories;
- Manage the trade spend budget for your business, optimizing investment choices;
- Lead the accuracy of stock forecasts across the customer portfolio to ensure stable supply.
- Strong leadership potential, with proven experience in managing & coaching teams to deliver business results;
- Demonstrated experience in FMCG National Account & Category management, with minimum 8 years’ experience;
- Solid understanding of category management and shopper principles;
- Strong presentation, negotiation and selling skills;
- Strong Financial acumen, analytical skills and understanding of P&L’s;
- Degree in Business/Accounting or a related discipline.
Be part of something bigger than yourself:
Johnson & Johnson Pacific, our consumer products division, is home to dozens of health and wellness brands that have been loved and trusted by Australians for generations. Our broad range of household brands is present in consumers’ daily lives as they use and shop for baby care, adult skin care, oral care, wound care, over-the-counter medicines and women’s health care products.
Caring for the world one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day throughout the world.
Please apply online using the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
Applications Close: 3rd May 2019
Australia-New South Wales-Sydney-
Johnson & Johnson Pacific Pty. Ltd. (7470)