Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905736730W
Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. is recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Intern to be located in İstanbul
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $70.1 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo. It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Give administrative support to GMP and registration application
- Achieving HA correspondence
- Support preparation of SmPC and PIL
- Keep local and global records up to date
- Give support for ongoing project under RA leadership
- University student (Pharmacy, Chemistry or Chemical Engineering majors are preferred)
- Detail oriented
- Highly motivated and ambitious
- Ability to work well within a team
- Ability to work for 1 year for min 2.5 days a week
- Good level of MS Office applications
Johnson & Johnson Sihhi Malzeme Ltd. (7347)