Johnson & Johnson Careers
SPECIALIST PRODUCTION PLANNING SCHEDULING SR. (TEMPORAL 24 MESES)
Requisition ID: 1905736537W
"Johnson & Johnson companies are equal opportunity employers"
The Global Job Posting policy promotes the commitment to the advancement and development of our employees. We invite you to read this posting and apply if you are interested in the position and meet the requirements.
Ethicon Independencia develops and markets advanced medical devices for minimally invasive and open surgical procedures, focusing on procedure-enabling devices for the interventional diagnosis and treatment of conditions in general and bariatric surgery, as well as gastrointestinal health, gynecology and surgical oncology. More information can be found at the new company website www.ethiconendosurgery.com.
Searching the best talent for: SPECIALIST PRODUCTION PLANNING SCHEDULING
To conform a plant production schedule in Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP) to support the established master production schedule strategy
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Analyze trade-offs in the production schedule to balance customer service and inventory
· Conduct rough-cut capacity planning to ensure resources are available to meet production plan
· Gather information to ensure constraints are identified and factored into production plan
· Analyze inputs affecting production plan and make appropriate adjustments to the plan; monitor key metrics to ensure process remains in control
· Create detailed product recovery plans as needed and communicate to organization as required
· Follow all company safety policies and other safety precautions within the work area
· Compliance with safety policies and procedures
· Ensures compliance with Environmental Management System (EMS) responsibilities
· Develop and implement planning models to supply lean scheduling initiatives
· Maintain planning parameters within MRP advanced Planning System
· Follow J&J and EES Records Management Policies for Convenience Information, Records Retention Schedules, Training and Education, Document Hold Notices, Records Cleanout, Inactive Records and Information Management, Vital Records and third party vendor if applicable.
· Other responsibilities may be assigned and not all responsibilities listed may be assigned.
EDUCATION / DEGREE REQUIRED:
· University/Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
· APICS certification preferred
· MBA Preferred
· Generally requires (4-6) years related experience in Supply Chain Management
KEY SKILL / KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
· Bilingual: English/ Spanish preferred
· GMP/ ISO knowledge preferred
· Ability to influence business partners to achieve metrics
· Microsoft Office knowledge
· Knowledge of EES planning/production systems applications preferred
· Minimum three to five years relevant experience in Supply Chain Management
· Understanding of supply chain in an ERP environment and how it impacts customer service and inventory.
· Experience with multi-site operations preferred
· Experience with the implementation and use of MRP and lean planning systems.
· Sitting at a computer
· Light office work
· Using the telephone
Global Leadership Profile Competencies:
Collaboration and Teaming ~ puts interests of enterprise above own; works well across functions and groups; builds teams effectively; inspires follower ship; instills a global mindset
Results and Performance Driven ~ assumes personal ownership and accountability for business results and solutions; willing to make tough calls; consistently delivers results that meet or exceed expectations; demonstrates a track record of people development; champions diversity; net exporter of successful talent
Prudent Risk-taking ~ inner confidence to take risks and learn from experience; courage to grab opportunities or shed non-viable businesses
Sense of Urgency ~ proactively senses and responds to problems and opportunities; works to reduce “cycle” time; takes action when needed.
Organization: EES INDEPENDENCIA
Mexico-Chihuahua-Juarez-Durango 2751 Colonia Lote Bravo
E.E.S., S.A. de C.V. Mexico (8283)