Johnson & Johnson Careers
PRINCIPAL QUALITY CLERK
Descripción del Trabajo
Requisition ID: 1905736512W
"Johnson & Johnson companies are equal opportunity employers"
The Global Job Posting policy promotes the commitment to the advancement and development of our employees. We invite you to read this posting and apply if you are interested in the position and meet the requirements.
Ethicon, WC&R., a Johnson & Johnson company, is a trusted, world-wide leader in medical devices company who contributes to the advance surgery and improves lives every day. We are qualified as one of the top best place to work. Joining ETHICON is more than joining a great company, it means being a part of a legacy of innovation, development and philanthropy. For more information, visit www.ethicon.com
Searching the best talent for: PRINCIPAL QUALITY CLERK
Depending on the specific function / area assigned:
- Educate, train, and provide support consultation with defect tracking system or complaint /product evaluation
- management system (Siebel).
- Help maintain a document retention system for the Juarez facility.
- Support records management archiving and controlling documents, such as DHR scanning, record archival, etc.
- Maintain accurate and precise documentation of their daily and weekly activity sheets.
- Oversees the product evaluations and NCR/CAPA assignments made by WWQC to the Juarez sites:
- Support NC/CAPA site leader preparing track and trending information, as required.
- Generates reports –as required- for product evaluation status to site management.
- Supports NC/CAPA site leader and/or Product Quality Leader providing awareness to manufacturing line
- associates on findings from products evaluations.
- Support training for new users on ETQ System for NC/CAPA process as required.
- Requests quotations to suppliers and generate purchase orders as required
- Assists in the implementation of company systems improvements as required.
- Provide support during External and Internal Audits (e.g.: document retrieval, consultation, etc.)
- Maintain knowledge of all procedures, change to specification and new regulations related to their areas of
- Participates in safety initiatives within the facility.
- Be aware of and comply with Company’s safety policies
- Ensure proper safety and environmental procedures and practices are utilized.
- Participates on departmental and company continuous improvement activities
EDUCATION AND JOB EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- A munimun of high School Diploma or equivalent is required
- From 6 to 8 years of experience in related fields. or an Engineering Bachelor's degrre near completion or recently completed (Preferred)
Global Leadership Profile Competencies;
Collaboration and Teaming ~ puts interests of enterprise above own; works well across functions and groups; builds teams effectively; inspires follower ship; instills a global mindset
Results and Performance Driven ~ assumes personal ownership and accountability for business results and solutions; willing to make tough calls; consistently delivers results that meet or exceed expectations; demonstrates a track record of people development; champions diversity; net exporter of successful talent
Prudent Risk-taking ~ inner confidence to take risks and learn from experience; courage to grab opportunities or shed non-viable businesses
Sense of Urgency ~ proactively senses and responds to problems and opportunities; works to reduce “cycle” time; takes action when needed.
Organization: ETHICON WCR
México-Chihuahua-Ciudad Juárez-Durango 2751 Colonia Lote Bravo
E.E.S., S.A. de C.V. Mexico (8283)