Johnson & Johnson Careers
Invoice to Cash Junior Analyst (ITC)
Descripción del Trabajo
Requisition ID: 1905736394W
Johnson & Johnson Global Services (GS), the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver growing value by building and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for GS in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogotá and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
The Global Services vision is to deliver world class financial services and contribute to the leadership, growth, value, and reputation of Johnson & Johnson. GS provides compliant, efficient and standardized services with an emphasis on optimizing processes through a continuous improvement framework. We are committed to superior professional development of our people and we value a diverse, collaborative, high-performing, results oriented culture.
The Invoice to Cash (ITC) Junior Analyst performs invoice-to-cash activities. Main activities are focus on: Cash Application, credit policies adherence and follow up specific customers’ collections performance.
Additionally, the Analyst position is responsible for providing analytical and systems support to Accounts Receivable Team building and maintaining specialized reporting and queries responsible for completing required Corporate reporting on AR. Responsible for system data validation, knowing where to obtain the data sources, and presenting the data in a format that allows management to make strategic decisions. Define standard methodologies impacting customer happiness by identifying and understanding the root cause and implementing appropriate actions that will provide end-to-end improvement in executions to drive customer happiness.
- Running customer inquiries by providing problem resolutions and bringing up where applicable
- Handle and process collections; understand customer contracts and/or special conditions.
- Applying cash for processing of receivables
- Perform credit analysis on regular and on demand basis as part of the accepting process
- You will contacts internal and external customers to obtain payment on early past due balances and resolve payment disputes. Additionally, identify risks, opportunities for negotiation and disputes. Researches and help in the resolution of remittance errors. Raises issues as needed.
- Partners with ITC and BUF leadership on customers’ credit limits analysis on the approval process and setting up.
- Perform other work related duties as assigned.
DO YOU LIKE THIS POSITION? PLEASE READ THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS BELOW:
1. Education level required: professional in accounting or finance.
2. Years of Experience: 2-4 Years
3. Prior Professional experience in Finance or Accounting areas with knowledge of either Credit/Cash App/Collections/Disputes processes, policies and/or procedures.
4. Desired knowledge in WWIP, ICH; SAP – FSCM Module
5. Knowledge of logistic process, knowledge in cash flow process and negotiation skills.
6. Required skills: Microsoft Excel, interpersonal skills, knowledge of general accounting processes, matrix environment
7. Language: Spanish and English (oral and written), Portuguese is a plus.
DID YOU KNOW?
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Colombia-Distrito Capital de Bogotá-Bogotá-
Johnson & Johnson de Colombia S.A. (7755)