Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905736312W
· Support the development of commercial strategy for the MCL indication of IMRUVICA in China
· Take lead in the development and execution of marketing programs to ensure the success of IMBRUVICA in MCL
· Work closely with cross functional team to ensure the success of cross functional initiatives including market research, physician education programs, sales training etc.
· Fully engage KOLs in lymphoma to shape the market for IMRBUVICA
1. Bachelor degree or above.
2. Language proficiency in both mandarin and English.
3. A minimum of 2-year experience in marketing related area in pharmaceutical industry. Experience in oncology would be a strong plus.
4. Strong analytical skills and business sense.
5. A proven responsible team player, multi-tasker and fast learner.
6. Outstanding interpersonal skills.
Xian-Janssen Pharmaceutical Ltd. (7043)