Johnson & Johnson Careers
QC Supervisor FF SM- Permanent Contract
Descrizione offerta di lavoro
Requisition ID: 1905736301W
Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational company founded in 1886, a world leader in the development of products and devices for surgical therapies and pharmaceutical companies, as well as in the marketing of consumer products for personal hygiene, and is organized into three business segments: Pharmaceutical, Medical, Consumer.
Every day more than 120,000 employees work in 250 companies of the Group, located in 60 countries.
In Italy there are all the three sectors, each of which represents one of the segments mentioned above:
- Janssen Spa (Pharmaceutical Sector). Marketing Company (Milan). Plant: Borgo San Michele (Latina)
- Johnson & Johnson Spa (Consumer Sector). Marketing Company and Plant: Santa Palomba (Rome)
- Johnson & Johnson Medical Spa (Medical Sector). Marketing Company: Pratica di Mare (Rome).
For the Italian production plant of Janssen (Borgo San Michele-Latina) we are looking for a QC Supervisor to be hired with a PERMANENT CONTRACT in the QUALITY CONTROL DEPARTMENT.
The person will be responsible for leading the Fill&Finish Release Laboratory and will report to the QC Chemical Laboratory Manager. He/she will lead a team of about 12-16 people that will directly reporting into her/him.
QUALITY AND SECURITY
- Ensure compliance and adherence to the rules and procedures pertaining to the chemical laboratory in accordance both with current legislation on safety, environment and work hygiene and J&J Standards.
- Ensure that the changes introduced in the organization, procedures and processes, are managed so that all aspects concerning Safety, Environment and Occupational Hygiene are evaluated and resolved.
- Guarantee the performed execution of the analytical tests according to relevant methods and procedures
- Ensure the correct management of results by evaluating OOS, OOT and deviations.
- Review and approve tests into eLIMS assuring that results produced are correctly managed
- Ensure the correct management of the data (paper and electronic) and equipment of the department (maintenance / calibration / qualification)
- Ensure the adequacy of people, processes and performance through periodic evaluations and continuous monitoring to identify systematic gaps or potential situations of non-compliance.
- Guarantee the adequacy of personnel, both internal and external, through periodic assessments and continuous monitoring, ensuring that training needs are systematically addressed. Guarantee the professional development of collaborators.
- Coordinate the activity of the lab personnel
- Ensure the presence of a prompt and effective communication and the presence of an escalation process to bring quality and performance issues at the appropriate level of management.
- Ensure the improvement of the quality of the working environment by promoting and encouraging actions consistent with the corporate Credo.
- Apply and implement, where possible, Lean methodology aimed at simplifying processes and reduce steps of no added value.
- Assure the activities are scheduled according to the plan with attention to department and site matrics actively addressing issues to the correct level
- Propose activities for the continuous improvement of the conditions of the areas of work, safety devices and behavior consistent with the company strategy.
- Ensure an efficient and dynamic organization able to support the business.
Requirements/Skills and Qualifications:
- Master Degree in CTF, Chemistry;
- People management experience is appreciated;
- At least 3 years of working experience in pharmaceutical industry;
- Experience on the shop floor and/or technical skills are appreciated
- Communication, collaboration and organizational skills are required;
- Fluency in English is required
Janssen-Cilag S.p.A. (7175)