Johnson & Johnson Careers
Data Analyst, Global FP&A Process and Capabilities
Requisition ID: 1905736265W
Johnson & Johnson Inc. is recruiting for a Data Analyst for Financial Planning and Analytics Process Capability Team, within Enterprise Standards & Productivity (ESP), to be located in Bangalore, India.
Enterprise Standards & Productivity (ESP), one of Johnson & Johnson’s Growth Enablers, will deliver world-class functional area services that create value and support our pace of innovation for the benefit of customers and patients. This position will provide financial analysis support to the ESP WW Financial Planning and Analysis team. This team is focused on reshaping the way we work as a finance team across the Planning and Update forecast cycles, Global Reporting and Global Analytics.
This position provides the opportunity to contribute to a highly visible and strategic enterprise initiative for the corporation. In addition, this role will provide the individual the opportunity to help shape global process transformation and efficiency with in the, Reporting, Analytics, Planning and Updates space.
- Collaborate on the implementation and maintenance of global reporting deployments on Tableau and Financial Data Warehouse (FDW) platforms
- This role will support technology projects by providing data analysis support for reporting projects
- He/she will also assist in quality testing for reports developed in Tableau by our Data Analytics Delivery team
- He/she will function as key business analyst to document data requirement to FDW Tech team for enhancement to produce data completeness, accuracy & enrichment
- He or she will also manage master data management in FP&A environment.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required, Major in Finance or IT are preferred
- A minimum of six (6) years of working experience is required
- A minimum of five (5) years relational database management experience is required
- Strong understanding of financial process knowledge is required
- SQL / Teradata experience is required
- Strong technical systems background (Tableau, Alteryx, SAP, BW, MDM) is required
- Experience documenting best practices and enforcing strong governance in a team is required
- A commitment and passion for continuous integration, unit tests, and using automation to ensure stable deliverables is required
- Knowledge of best practices in using visualization tools like Tableau and Qlik is preferred
- Knowledge of Tableau & Alteryx development is preferred
- Strong Project Management Skills or experience leading implementations is preferred
- Experience supporting business partners within the Finance organization is preferred
- The position will be located in Bangalore, India and will require up to 10% travel
Johnson & Johnson Private Limited (8080)