Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Analyst, DPS Asset Management
Requisition ID: 1905735709W
Johnson & Johnson is a leading supplier of Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Goods. Our products are produced and distributed in all major markets and exported overseas.
Within the Johnson & Johnson Enterprise Supply Chain the Deliver organization is responsible for all distribution operations on a global basis and is tasked with leveraging our global logistics spend and capabilities. We do this by building and implementing distribution centers that develops a world class network of best value suppliers meeting J&J Business needs of supply quality and reliability, responsiveness, cost competitiveness and access to technology innovation that fuels superior growth.
As part of Global Distribution Organization, in the Global DPS Asset Management Team, the Manager will be the subject matter expert for data analytics and performance management, to develop and maintain the data analytics platform, identify inefficiencies and develop and implement improvement recommendations to the regional stakeholders that will be addressed through the development and execution of continuous improvement initiatives to improve overall service performance, quality, and cost.
• Assess, critique, amend, improve and (re-)define applicable E2E business processes in partnership with relevant business and supply chain stakeholders and customers
• Facilitate and provide necessary expertise and (project) support in the space of business process re-inegineering, process mapping, scenario planning, deployment and implementation and change management
• Identify inefficiencies in the processes and sub-processes and make improvement recommendations.
• Develops and drives continuous improvements initiatives with the local/regional cross functional business teams.
• Support E2E Supply Chain to build the right project pipeline through deep dive analytics.
• Drives knowledge transfer across discipline/business partners. Proactive problem identification and solution development to a variety of problems of broad scope and complexity, referring to policies and practices for guidance.
• Contribute to the DPS Asset Management tools, practices and knowledge base
• Subject matter expert in data analytics and supporting tools
• Demonstates ability to develop and utilise functional and level appropriate metrics & standards to improve e-2-e SC performance and to support organisational goals.
• Publishes and maintains the data analytics platform and ensures overall accuracy of data.
• Communicates insights and areas for improvement to regional management, users and stakeholders.
• Improves the data analytics capability, manages the roadmap and develops training material for its user base.
• Conducts trending and analysis, data mining, validation and maintenance to generate creation of reports and scorecards aligned to business requirements/needs.
• Presentation of data in a format that allows management to make strategic decisions; i.e., creation of an executive summary and concepts to analyze/drive process improvements as appropriate.
• Leads project teams in analyzing key issues (i.e. scope, objectives, funding, risks) and developing and aligning on recommendations.
• Enhance interaction with DELIVER/Franchise business partners; represents customer and DELIVER requirements related to product lifecycle management, segment strategy alignement, End-2-end reliability and business integrations.
• Utilizes project management tools to deliver results on-time and provide timely updates to management.
• Take ownership as Subject Matter Expert for Loaner and Consignment Analytics & Performance Management.
• Develop and maintain the Loaner & Consignment analytics platform and connect with Global counterparts to ensure consistency across the regions.
• Connect and engage transparent discussions with local affiliates & DELIVER cluster leads, SC/plan and Commercial stakeholders.
• Regularly communicates in all directions to keep associates, peers, and Management informed of project status, process changes, and opportunities.
• Prioritizes and manages multiple complex tasks and projects.
• A minimum of a Bachelors degree (preferably in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering, Information Technology, Logistics, or Operations) is required.
• A minimum of 3+ years of relevant Supply Chain experience is required.
• Proven success working in complex, highly matrix, virtual, organization where priorities change rapidly and tight deadlines exist is required.
• Fluent in English (Written and spoken), multi-language skills are preferred
• Good communication skills (written and verbal)
• Ability to work independently, manage complexity and take ownership for deliverables
• Numerate and IT literate (i.e. all MS Office applications)
• Highly skilled in Excel, Access, SQL, Tableaux preferred
• Knowledge in Data Analytics software preffered
• Knowledge of ERP (JDE, ERP), WMS & TMS applications preffered
Cilag GmbH International (8525)