Johnson & Johnson Careers
IT Functional Analyst
Requisition ID: 1905735566W
IT Functional Analyst
The IT Applications Services Supply Chain organization is seeking an IT Analyst within their Deliver Team. This person will be providing ERP platform solutions for Order to Cash and Source processes for the J&J organizations in the region Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA). He/she will be responsible for delivering enhancements, smaller projects and/or components of larger projects.
Additional he/she will be responsible for projects, enhancements and level 3 support for SAP add on myMediset covering treatment for surgical kits in Loan and Consignment business processes.
The business includes Pharma Operations, Medical Devices and Consumer Products
- Prepare cut-over activities and guides implementation mainly in the Order to Cash and Source area, but including interactions within the Finance and Material Management area (FI postings, set up for pricing conditions etc.)
- Deliver functional enhancements and projects in the Order to Cash, Source area having deep knowledge on Johnson & Johnson specific processes, interfaces, tools
- Deliver functional enhancements and projects using SAP add on myMediset, having knowledge in specific business processes to treat surgical kits as Loan and Consignment as well as logic and configuration for the myMediset add on
- Analyze user requirements, balancing the often competing needs for innovation and standardization/process harmonization, to develop/propose solutions.
- Deliver high quality and cost efficient applications, execute functional enhancements and participate (within area of expertise) in projects.
- Take in user requirements and translate them in functional solutions mainly in supply chain deliver (Order to cash, procurement) and for specific Loan and Consignment business
- Execute functional configuration in SAP and SAP add on myMediset. Create/Review technical designs, execute/guide unit testing, execute functional testing and coordinate deployment.
- Control the implementation of changes (deployment). Ensure that these changes do not disrupt existing functionality on these productive clients.
- Execute and deliver IT solutions per System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology, to assure a firm delivery of security and audit requirements (SOX, GxP, IAPP).
- Assist regional service owners in budget preparation for new demand (advice on high level solution proposal and impact analysis towards the existing systems/functionalities within area of expertise).
- Lead Level 3 support for myMediset tool working closely with offshore support team
- You have a Master degree in IT, Computer Science, Economics or other related field; an advanced degree is desirable.
- You bring in at least 7-8 years of SAP project experience in deliver area together with specification skills for interfaces and ability for integrated testing
- Functional and/or configuration knowledge of SAP and SAP add on myMediset is mandatory.
- Knowledge of business process / set up in Medical Device and Pharma is mandatory
- Willing to build additional functional and configuration experience in SAP based on Johnson & Johnson specific set up.
- Affinity for Order to Cash and Procurement processes
- Strong communication skills and fluent knowledge of English (written and verbal), German language is an advantage
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to translate user requirements into functional requirements and functional solutions
- Flexibility in working hours is required (occasional over-time or weekend work when deploying solutions).
- Ability to take functional leadership and interact with offshore based supplier and centralized development center.
- Project related travel may be required.
- Team player. Working in Agile/Scrum.
- Result driven.
Synthes GmbH (7111)