Johnson & Johnson Careers
Regional CoE Systems Data Analyst
Planning & Analysis
Requisition ID: 1905735532W
This role is a key position in AP COE FP&A Systems team that will focuses on driving Finance Planning & Reporting Excellence through partnering with Commercial Analysts and Business Leaders. This is a Functional IT role that bridges between IT and finance end users as the point person, system advocate, and subject matter expert (SME) for FP&A applications.
You are expected to articulate effectively to translate business requirements and provide day-to-day reporting, planning and operational support. You will also have the opportunity to participate actively in FP&A strategic projects around Dashboarding, Robotics Process Automation and Analytics.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Understanding of financial planning, budgeting, and reporting processes and its correlation to various reporting systems.
- Assist in the redesign, analysis, development, implementation and support of planning processes and systems for business units supported by the COE analysts
- Development of data collection, data mining and management processes
- Monitoring and maintenance of Data Integrity
- Designing of queries through SQL/VBA, compiling of data, and generation of reports
- Identify current reporting gaps and articulate scalable solutions to bridge those gaps.
- Translate business requirements into detailed specifications for technology staff.
- Analyse issues within supported business processes and systems, and recommending solutions on the issues
- Partner with TM1 Tech team in preparing test plans, test scripts for the processes and systems that are supported
- Qualified accountant or an international qualified accountant equivalent, with 2-8 years post qualified financial experience or an equivalent IT education with a strong proven business attitude
- English essential
- Proven track record of managing complex tasks across multi-affiliates
- Strong technical systems background (TM1, SAP, BW...)
- Strong documentation skills
- Blue chip business experience
- Customer Focus
- Challenge status quo and process improvements approach with a ‘can do’ approach
- Working to tight deadlines
- Ability to thrive in a multi-cultural environment across all layers of the business
- Excellent communication skills
- Staying focused even in times of multiple requests
- Team player
- Familiar with Medical Devices industry, SQL / Teradata
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)
Planning & Analysis