Johnson & Johnson 职业机会
Senior Principal Scientist, Oncology
Requisition ID: 1905735511W
Technical Skill Requirements - Specific experience would include but not be limited to:
· Good understanding and experience of oncology drug discovery and/or translational research for small molecule or antibody-based therapeutics.
· Expertise in developing biochemical assays, cellular functional assays and in vivo efficacy and PD models, again with crucial experience in oncology.
· Excellent technical capability in molecular biology, pharmacology and cell biology techniques.
· Highly motivated self-starter, able to excel within a matrix organization.
· Good awareness of oncology literature and emerging trends and drugs in the oncology area.
· Strong oral and written communication skills, fluent in English and Chinese.
· Critical thinker with good time management and delivery focus, able to independently design, execute and accurately interpret complex scientific experiments and data.
· ‘Leading from within the lab’ by independently formulating hypotheses, designing and executing experiments and delivering data to drive novel drug projects.
· Leadership of a high-performance project team and direct supervision/coaching of junior staff
· Setup and management of CRO contracts to enable/supplement internal discovery projects.