Johnson & Johnson Careers
Marketing Area - Senior Brand Activation Manager Pharmacy
Requisition ID: 1905735421W
Johnson & Johnson
is an American multinational company founded in 1886, a world leader in the
development of products and devices for surgical therapies and pharmaceutical
companies, as well as in the marketing of consumer products for personal
hygiene, and is organized into three business segments: Pharmaceutical, Medical
& Diagnostic, Consumer.
Every day more than 120,000 employees work in 250 companies of the Group, located in 60 countries.
In Italy there are all the three sectors, each of which represents one of the segments mentioned above:
- Janssen SpA (Pharmaceutical Sector):
Marketing Company: Milan
Plant: Borgo San Michele (Latina)
- Johnson & Johnson SpA (Consumer Sector):
Marketing Company and Plant: Santa Palomba (Rome)
- Johnson & Johnson Medical SpA (Medical Sector):
Marketing Company: Pratica di Mare (Rome).
For our consumer segment, Johnson&Johnson S.p.A, we are looking for a candidate to be hired as SENIOR BRAND ACTIVATION MANAGER PHARMACY
This role is based in our office located in Santa Palomba - Pomezia (Rome) Italy.
- Lead the Local Activation Plan per brand, following the GFO (Global Franchise Organization), HUB and Regional Shopper strategic guidelines
- Develop and Execute the Commercial Plan, including Promotion, RSP (Retail Selling Price) & SKU/product strategy
- Develop and implement the Merchandising strategy, Perfect store and Category Management projects.
- Train commercial team on guidelines and ensure execution through account plans.
- Ensure execution of the plan based on local knowledge (trade windows, lead times, agreements with Area Manager’s/National Account Manager, sales force Go To Market strategies, Point of Sales local requirements & constraints) and in timely alignment and coordination with consumer facing activation.
- Continually collaborates with cross-functional team to ensure that the brand meets the defined unmet customer needs and key stakeholders realize the brands’ value proposition.
- Provide brand and category education materials
- Monitoring and evaluation of campaign performance through consistent KPIs measurement
- Develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders, capturing insights to better develop and execute at local level the brand strategies
- Manage the budget assigned and ensure the effectiveness of the actions implemented/ROI (Return on the Investment)
- Follow correctly the requirements related to OTC/SOP to be compliant to local legislation
- Ensure successful NPI (New Product Initiatives) launches in the local market.
- Provide hub with requested input on NPI business cases
- Apply NPI 360 activation pack and enable channel specific presentation & implementation
- Secure optimal WD (Weighted Distribution)
- Applying hub price strategy to local RSP (Retail Selling Price) and net/net pricing definition
- Profitability and effectiveness analysis
- Responsible for monitoring and evaluating actual vs targets and to suggest corrective actions where needed
- Analyze the profitability and effectiveness of the category/brand actions executed, continuous looking for learnings to maximize the business and the P&L sustainability
- Responsible for deployment of the brand at channel and / or customer level through NPI presentations, training material and customer tailored promotional support (NPI, as well as other shopper activation initiatives).
- Provide the channel teams with all the product and marketing information and material needed.
- Align on customer targets and give input on tracking measures, in line with the Activation Plan.
- Ensure relevant product & shopper training for sales team with support of regulatory team.
- Be knowledgeable on syndicated data use and interpretation
- Responsible for in-depth Market Share Tracking on Channel and customer and discuss relevant actions with the sales and Hub Brand Teams respectively.
- Provide Hub Marketing with competitive information & lead local challenges.
- Provide relevant category insights based on behaviors of shopper trends.
Be responsible for the local BTL budget (BME) & full brand P&L
- Act as local representative at Hub Brand Alignment Meetings (GFOET forum, monthly meeting with centralized SE cluster and multi-functional commercial teams)
- Take responsibility for all country activation
- Input on local issues and requirements to brand strategy & brand plans.
Ensure high quality local adaptation for consumer facing marketing material:
- disaster check for TVC, Digital assets, PR (Public Relations)
- Review local artwork and sign off Input planning volume forecast for NPIs following the internal process
RELEVANT KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 5 years Marketing and/or Trade Marketing experience, preferably in pharmacy channel (expertise in OTC will be a preferred title)
- Strong analytical skills
- Must have a good track record on achievements
- Demonstrate strong planning, organizational and decision-making skills
- Good team-player with strong interdependent collaboration partnership
- Results oriented with high sense of urgency
- High integrity, ethical & professional
- Fluent in English.
Italy-Lazio-Pomezia (Santa Palomba)-
Johnson & Johnson S.p.A. (7170)