Johnson & Johnson Careers
SFA PIC COE Governance
Requisition ID: 1905735406W
SENIOR FINANCE ANALYST – PIC COE GOVERNANCE TEAM
DEPARTMENT: PIC COE GOVERNANCE TEAM
REPORTING TO: FINANCE MANAGER – PIC COE GOVERNANCE TEAM
The AGP Tool automates profit in inventory calculations. This Senior Finance Analyst will initially be responsible for governing inputs to the new environment for the Synthes franchise using this new technology. As a Senior Finance Analyst, you will embed the new process and support franchise teams as they adopt this new way of working.
- AGP Tool - Lead onboarding of PII reserves for selected GO franchise.
- Perform reconciliations between offline (current) process PII reserves and PII reserve per AGP Tool.
- Mapping table owner for Synthes franchise.
- Work closely with ICP Pricing and Costing teams to ensure any data gaps addressed in a timely manner.
- Promote a strong compliance environment
- Support the smooth implementation of a defined control suite for selected franchises. (governing tool’s inputs).
- Support both internal and external audits as required.
- Embed the new month end PII process including pre-close checks, close checks and support franchise teams as they begin to use tool as basis for their PII bookings.
- Develop and track metrics to ensure hand offs to franchise teams are timely and accurate.
- Strong customer focus with strong communication & presentation skills
- Results and performance driven, used in dealing with complexity
- Eager to take initiative for improvements
- Great teammate, natural in networking within Finance and across Supply Chain teams
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and use own discernment
- Bachelor and/or master’s degree in finance or equivalent experience and/or qualification within related discipline
- Professional accounting qualification desirable.
- Familiar with IT concepts and tools – Data extraction and consolidation, master data maintenance, Tableau, Agile IT development
Johnson and Johnson are an equal opportunity employer.
Depuy (Ireland) Limited (7386)