Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905735392W
ASPAC Compliance Supervisor
(Based in Paranaque, Philippines)
GFS - Asia Pacific (ASPAC) is seeking a Regional Compliance Supervisor who, under the mentorship of Regional Compliance Manager, will have responsibility for fulfillment of the SOX and Compliance programs, and activities in CFC-PH including sampling, walkthroughs, documentation of SOX testing results, remediation monitoring and corporate reporting.
- Complete the SOX process (test plans, sampling, and test scripts) and ensure that Corporate SOX deadlines are timely and effectively achieved.
- Fulfill compliance services, which includes SOX Key Dates and Corporate requirements, as per Compliance SLA with the sectors.
- Complete all standard Compliance document requirements - DCMs, Hand-off’s, SOPs and submission of required SOX templates (system inventory templates, SOX questionnaires).
- Perform control walkthrough, operational testing and discuss the findings with the process owners.
- Conduct all compliance due diligence for transitions in-scope.
- Monitor and drive the Corrective Action Plan (CAP) process to ensure prior audit recommendations (CIA, PWC or regulatory agency) and key control gaps per SOX testing are implemented and to ensure that other internal control gaps are closed timely and effectively.
- Bachelor's degree in Accountancy; Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- A minimum of 5 years experience in internal or external audit
- Understanding of internal controls, risk management, financial systems, development and/or production support
- Understanding of SOX 404 requirements
- Experience in performing financial audits for financial processes and systems is a requirement
- Experience in regional or global audit/compliance is desirable
- Willing to travel (as needed)
- Willing to work in Paranaque City
Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. - ROHQ