Johnson & Johnson Careers
Foundational HRLDP Professional
Requisition ID: 1905735070W
Johnson & Johnson's Foundational Human Resources Leadership Development Program (F-HRLDP) is a three-year program designed to help successful, highly-motivated talent make an impact on patients every day and become tomorrow’s leaders. Participants will experience multiple Human Resources rotations, develop critical HR-specific and leadership-focused capabilities through an integrated curriculum, and build strong connections with a network of cross-sector and cross-functional leaders, all to support your own development as global and enterprise leaders.
Throughout the program, multiple rotations will develop deep expertise in Global Services, a critical component of our enterprise Human Resources model, and participants may have the opportunity to experience a direct connection between HR and the business through strategic business partner roles. Rotations in Global Services, Human Resources will offer opportunities to expand knowledge and experience in areas including, but not limited to:
- Total Rewards (compensation & benefits)
- Talent acquisition
- Learning and development
- Talent management
- Employee and labor relations, and more
- Completing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in business, human resources, or a related field with a completion date between April 2019 – June 2019
- 0-3 years of professional work experience
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Fluent (written and spoken) in English and the language(s) for the country where the regional Global Services hub is located
- Legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship) in the country where the regional Global Services hub is located.
- Geographically mobile for four years, including the three-year duration of program and the year following graduation.
- Demonstrated interest in starting a career in human resources is desired.
- Fluency in additional languages is desired
Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. - ROHQ