Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905734996W
Mentor Medical Systems BV is known worldwide as a renowned manufacturer and supplier of medical products. The company's headquarters is located in Santa Barbara, California (USA). The site in Leiden develops and produces high-quality products that find their application in plastic surgery. Mentor has been part of Johnson & Johnson since January 2009.
Breast prostheses are produced at the Production Department. Different teams work on a high-quality product 24 hours a day. The initial process is partly automated, the production ends as a labor-intensive and manual process.
For this position we are looking for a motivated Engineer who will join our Operations department. The Engineer owns part of the production processes within his own area of responsibility, implements improvement projects and introduces new processes to the factory. You are leading in solving complex disruptions in production. As a process owner you will need to work together with other process and system owners and technicians within the department.
ensuring that the production process is and remains properly validated and maintained so the production processes can be carried out in an optimal;
ensuring that the processes comply with global, EHSS and compliance standards;
implement improvements, ensure sufficient availability of equipment, as well as the corresponding production documentation and training;
proposing a long-term strategy with regard to ownership;
specialist in deviations and inspections and in charge of process improvements and standards;
support production in their daily activities through Gemba, training and research in the event of deviations;
advising on proposals for improvement proposed by the production staff;
the representative of the department / discipline within multidisciplinary and global projects;
Acute troubleshooting in the event of process disruptions.
- HBO or WO training in (chemical) process technology (or equivalent training)
- Minimum 4 years relevant work experience in a production environment;
- Experience with Lean (Green Belt) or improvement projects is required;
- Knowledge of production automation ISA-95 is an advantage;
- Computer skills required (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), and preferably JDE, LIMS and MES experience;
- GMP experience is a requirement;
- A good balance between conceptual thinking and practical technical insight;
- Result - and performance - oriented, flexible, critical, problem - solving and innovative;
- Optimal awareness and experience with EHSS and GMP standards;
- High quality awareness and service oriented;
- Excellent communication skills, written (EN) and oral (NL)
Mentor Medical Systems, B.V. (8808)