Johnson & Johnson Careers
Medical Lead Slovenia
Requisition ID: 1905734833W
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson. Please visitfor more information.
Medical Lead Slovenia
Location: Ljubljana, Slovenia
Full time, permanent contract
Directs the operational function in medical affairs to achieve organizational objectives.
This individual has overall responsibility for creating, delivering and/or leading medical affairs strategies and plans to optimize continues product development following marketing approval at the level of Local Operating Company.
Responsible for the design, development and implementation of programs related to educational, promotional and reporting materials for products and related to Phase IIIb, Phase IV trials, solicited and non-solicited studies, publication etc.
At this level, the position has a great degree of impact on the business results and typically, responsibility for managing a group of professionals.
- Manages the design and implementation plans of medical affairs program, budget development and tracking of projects.
- Coordinates cooperation of LOC Medical team with international medical teams (e.g. CE, CEE, MSM, EMEA)
- Contributes to creation of educational, promotional and reporting materials for use by internal stakeholders and external customers.
- Manages publication planning, preparation and review.
- Supports specified training needs of partners.
- Manages review of promotional material.
- Accountable of execution of RWE projects involving clinical data
- Implements policies and procedures for development and provision of medical and technical information pertaining to the company's products for internal use by customer and by authorities.
- Manages budget, contract negotiation and oversight of vendor activities related to medical affairs area.
- Executes the company's drug surveillance/product safety program which includes following up on adverse reaction reports.
- Provides solutions surrounding legal liability and compliance with government.
- Maintains collaborative working relationship between medical affairs and internal stakeholders to deliver timely and expert support to product development
- Manages and delegates work of direct reports.
- Fulfill other tasks or duties set by direct manager
- University degree Medical or Pharmacy
- Min 10 years of working experience
- Clinical experience in the relevant therapeutic area preferred
- Regulatory Affairs and Quality experience
- Strong analytical, communication, decision-making and leadership skills for interaction with external and internal customers and partners
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, projects, priorities and complex systems simultaneously
- Ability to work in a matrix organization and participate effectively both independently and as part of multiple teams
- Good English knowledge in speaking, reading and writing
- Team worker with good communication skills
- People management skill
- Project management skills
- Driving license type B
- In addition to individual role responsibilities employees are expected to deliver against key organizational behaviors. These are:
LIVING OUR CREDO
- Demonstrate and inspire the behaviours that reinforce Our Credo.
- Serve as a role model for making Credo-based decisions
- Create a trusting, collaborative, and ethical work environment
- Maintain the highest standards of quality, compliance and accountability
- Champion programmes and initiatives that support our environment and communities
- Develop deep insights into the needs of our patients, customers, markets and communities.
- Cultivate external relationships and partnerships
- Be insight-driven to uncover unmet needs
- Forge internal collaboration across the company
- Drive innovation; anticipate and shape industry and market changes to advance health care.
- Translate insights into viable products and solutions that create value
- Challenge the status-quo; lead and adapt to change
- Take and manage appropriate risks
- Deliver results by taking personal accountability and inspiring and mobilising others
- Empowering people to act with speed, agility, and accountability
- Demonstrate a global and company-wide mindset
- Balance short and long-term strategic choices
- Create an environment where leadership and talent development is top priority.
- Take ownership for talent acquisition, performance and development of self and others
- Maximise the power of diversity and inclusion
- Engage in transparent and constructive conversations
- Meet all applicable quality and compliance requirements (i.e. HCC/HCBI/ANTI-CORRUPTION/FCPA/US-GCC/Privacy/SOX/QA/Safe Fleet)
- On time reporting of spontaneous adverse events (AE) reports and quality complaints for all Janssen products
- Successfully complete all mandatory training on time
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development
- Healthy and active work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package
Johnson & Johnson d.o.o (7397)