Johnson & Johnson Careers
CS Lead MD Emerging Markets
Requisition ID: 1905734820W
The DELIVER organization strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer-facing functions such as distribution, customer service, logistics, and transportation across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
DELIVER supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products, and DELIVER EMEA manages a complex network of Distribution centers (DCs) and Customer Service centers across Europe, the Middle East, and Africa supporting multiple distribution channels to J&J’s broad range of customers. Since 2013, DELIVER has undertaken a complete review of its network and consolidated its footprint while driving best-in-class distribution operations and leveraging a third-party logistics sourcing base.
Market Group Customer Service Lead Emerging Markets Medical Devices
Scope: CEE, South Africa, ME and International Customer Service. Indirectly ME, Turkey and Russia
Role location: Belgium, Switzerland, UK-I or any other key DELIVER location
• Build and support a high performing team to enable day-to-day execution of Medical Devices Customer Service in the markets in alignment with segment priorities.
• Align to the best practices in business process to allow an efficient and effective way of managing customer order fulfillment and complaint resolution.
• Drive self-service through automation channels to drive business efficiencies and improved order accuracy.
• Support the MD value creation in driving a higher OTIF-D performance, PAC and increasing NPS.
• Leads Customer Service operations in market group; provides guidance based on strategic direction taken with / by Customer Service Lead
• Enables Medical Device Market Leads to set and run day-to-day operations in accordance with SLAs and aligned with Segment Deliver Lead
• Manages Customer Service organization via metrics and drives continuous improvement agenda
• Proactively surfaces and resolves key issues with a sense of urgency, demonstrates continuous improvement including footprint, resource management, leveraged value
• Establishes harmonized and effective processes to drive interaction and E2E customer insight sharing
• Uses data to understand the key pain points and innovates to address accordingly
• Develop a high performing team with a culture of customer advocacy and accountability.
• Responsible for International Customer Services
Education and/or additional training: BA required; Advanced degree preferred.
• Minimum of 8 years’ experience in relevant leadership roles
• Experience working in a global function and matrix environment
• Deep expertise across core order fulfillment processes
• Demonstrated capability in executing Customer Service management
• Capability in core order fulfillment systems
• Track record of developing and building diverse, high-performance teams with a strong sense of mission
• Ability to promote a vision and drive change to transform organizations via strong engagement/communication
• Ability to collaborate and build strong partnerships internally and externally with customer focus
• Possesses skills to build an organization embracing a culture of functional excellence, continuous improvement, customer relationship management across segments, and E2E orchestration
• Demonstrated ability to manage complexity across a broad portfolio of customers and channels
• Demonstrated impact on roles requiring orchestration and influence; E2E mindset and collaborative, influence-based leadership approach
Europe/Middle East/Africa, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Belgium, Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Ireland
Cilag GmbH International (8525)