Johnson & Johnson Careers
National Sales Manager Oncology (m/f)
Requisition ID: 1905734624W
Johnson & Johnson is the world´s most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services. The values that guide our decision making are motivated by a culture of caring. Caring for the world ... one person at a time inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. The company is operating in the fields of pharmaceuticals, medical advices and consumer health care products with 117,000 employees in more than 250 companies around the world.
We are hiring a National Sales Manager Oncology Austria (m/f).
- Accountable for developing and executing the account plans with the sales team in collaboration with the medical team to achieve the committed sales targets with the agreed resources (OOP, FTE)
- Leads the sales team within the business unit to
deliver on sales targets by developing a high performing team with deep TA
knowledge and excellent customer interaction skills through training and
in-field coaching (about 50%).
- Leads the optimal structuring of sales territories, as well as the territory target setting and monitoring to operate the sales incentive scheme. Contributes to the development and improvement of sales incentive schemes.
- Leads the development and execution of the account-plans as part of the cross-functional stakeholder engagement plan to drive competitive advantage. Drives external focus of the team.
- Co-Leads the development of the overall sales training plan with the CVTL, with specific focus on knowledge and skill-building of the sales team
- Champions Customer Interaction Excellence and continuous improvement of sales team effectiveness
- Develops and manages partnerships with external key stakeholders to drive competitive advantage and Janssen’s reputation
- Contributes to the County Value Teams with deep customer, competitor and market insights, with strategic input to brand strategies and tactics, and by leading sales projects.
- Drives accountability, collaboration, effective decision-making and empowerment to the lowest level possible
- Accountable for full compliance of all CVT and sales activities with laws and J&J regulations. Role models the Credo.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Life Sciences (BA/BSc or equivalent)
- Minimum 8 years of relevant professional working experience
- Demonstrated track record in pharmaceutical sales execution
- Solid understanding of the Healthcare environment and pharmaceutical industry
- Demonstrated capabilities leading and coaching individuals to high performance and in developing talent
- Project Management Skills
- Fluency in English and German required, French considered an advantage
- High willingness to travel (~60% field time)
The well-being and development of our employees are central aspects of our company creed. Individuals who would like to fully realize their potential as part of our international, innovation-driven corporate family and who aspire to have challenging work, will find that our company provides just the right conditions. We consider intensive initial training, further education that is tailored to our employees' work and excellent opportunities for development - both nationally and internationally - to be just as essential as a good work-life balance, attractive compensation and above-average employee benefits. One aspect that distinguishes our company is the large number of measures we have to support our trainees and promote career development in ways that are also compatible with family life.
We offer excellent conditions of employment and possibilities for further career growth within our company. For this position we are offering an annual gross salary starting at 74.500 EUR (excl. variable component). Depending on your skills, qualifications and experience this can be negotiated.
Janssen Cilag Pharma GmbH (8558)