Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905734467W
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
The Global Services vision is to deliver a world-class financial services and contribute to the leadership, growth, value, and reputation of Johnson & Johnson. GS provides compliant, efficient and standardized services with an emphasis on optimizing processes through a continuous improvement framework. We are committed to superior professional development of our people and we value a diverse, collaborative, high-performing, results oriented culture.
The GFS organization provides a variety of transactional and accounting services to J&J Operating Companies around the world, operating out of major centers. Their goal is to do this in a highly cost-effective and compliant way, demonstrating our resources in a cross-sector environment.
As an ATR Manager you will be responsible for the generation of the corporate reporting process for 5 entities (Consumer & Vision Care, Janssen, Medical Devices and Global Service Finance) and the statutory financial statements for two legal entities in Colombia.
- Coordinate and manage a diverse work team of approximately 20 people. Promoting and facilitating the professional growing of your team.
- To understand the meaningful J&J Businesses´ transactions and how they are reflected in the financial statements.
- You will ensure regular communication with the Business Unit Finance Directors and their teams and with the key contacts of the relevant areas for Financial Statements Generation.
- You will be responsible for the quality and compliance in the activities under ATR scope.
- Focus in continuous improvement and development of initiatives to be efficient.
- Service performance following and analysis.
If you want to generate a positive impact in the healthcare industry you should apply for this position.
- Education level required: Post Degree by Preference or Master.
- Years of Experience: 10 years (minimum).
- Required knowledge: Accounting back ground is a must.
- Required skills: Active communicating, team management, results oriented, SAP and Oracle knowledge and experience.
- Required Experience: SSC, Accounting in Multinationals, Big Four.
- Language: Spanish & English.
- Certifications: IFRS, US GAAP.
- Travel percentage – 10% National or International.
- Location of the role – GSF Bogotá Colombia.
Did you know?
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Colombia-Distrito Capital de Bogotá-Bogotá-
Colombia-Distrito Capital de Bogotá-Bogotá
Johnson & Johnson de Colombia S.A. (7755)