Johnson & Johnson Careers
Instruments Projects & Improvements Lead (12 month role)
Requisition ID: 1905734129W
Role: JR Instrument Projects and Process Improvements Lead
Location: Cork, Ireland
Reports to: DPS Instrument Deployment Senior Manager
DePuy Synthes, Companies of Johnson & Johnson, is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world, built upon the strong legacies of two great companies.
DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of technology, devices, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials.
Our broad array of inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings helps advance the health and wellbeing of people around the world.
DePuy Synthes, who employ over 1000 people in Cork established its manufacturing facility in Cork in 1997 where it manufactures orthopedic knees and hips. In 2014, DePuy Synthes in Cork won the Shingo Prize for Operational Excellence.
Reporting to the DPS Instrument Deployment Senior Manager, the primary purpose of the quality systems team lead is to lead process improvement projects within the JR Instrument Deployment Function. The role is also responsible for representing the Instrument Deployment Team on key business projects i.e. MDR,1OTC etc.
What you’re great at:
• Are you innovative, tenacious and passionate about Customer Service?
• Performance and results driven
• Culturally aware and politically sensitive
• A team player
• Good influencing skills
• Project Management skills
• Good communicator
• Passionate about improving processes.
As an Instrument Projects and Process Improvements Lead, your typical day may include:
• Continuous Improvement Focus - Lead improvements within the Instrument Deployment Team in an effort to drive efficiencies and improved Customer Service.
• Govern the TWI Process within the Instrument Deployment Team to ensure that all JBS and Training Matrix’s are maintained to audit level.
• Represent the Instrument Deployment Team on the MDR Core Team.
• Investigate the impact on MDR on the Order Management Process for Instruments, through a mapping of the current and future states.
• Develop Instrument Deployment key deliverables for MDR and an execution plan.
• Provide weekly status update to the execution plan.
• Coordination of Trumatch Shoulder orders in Joint Reconstruction (Global) in all regions. This role is a key linking function in the Trumatch Shoulder supply chain, with a reach upstream and downstream in the end-to-end supply chain (supplier through to hospital).
To be part of this high performing team you will have great attention to detail and have
A degree level or similar qualification in a Business, Supply Chain, Project Management or Engineering discipline.
Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
Proven ability to successfully manage projects.
Be Customer Centric.
We are passionate about our work, and play vital roles across a range of professional disciplines, and care deeply about our customers and communities. At Johnson & Johnson our culture enables dynamic and impactful careers. We share a kind of DNA where we’re each:
• Committed to caring
• Responsible to our communities
• Ready to apply our knowledge and know-how
• Rare in our background and experiences
• The drivers of our own success
• Passionate about doing what’s right
Depuy (Ireland) Limited (7386)