Johnson & Johnson Careers
Cologno Monzese, Italy
Health Economics Mkt
Requisition ID: 1905734124W
Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational company founded in 1886, a world leader in the development of products and devices for surgical therapies and pharmaceutical companies, as well as in the marketing of consumer products for personal hygiene, and is organized into three business segments: Pharmaceutical, Medical, Consumer.
Every day more than 120,000 employees work in 250 companies of the Group, located in 60 countries.
In Italy there are all the three sectors, each of which represents one of the segments mentioned above:
Janssen SpA (Pharmaceutical Sector):
Marketing Company: Cologno Monzese (Milan)
Plant: Borgo San Michele (Latina)
Johnson & Johnson SpA (Consumer Sector):
Marketing Company and Plant: Santa Palomba (Rome)
Johnson & Johnson Medical SPA (Medical Sector):
Marketing Company: Pratica di Mare (Rome).
Janssen-Cilag SpA is looking for a Health Economics, Market Access & Reimbursement (HEMAR) Manager, to be hired with a PERMANENT CONTRACT in the HEMAR Function, that has the goal to optimize the value of both the Company and its products, through the development of a positive external image perceived by payers, by communicating successfully the innovative values of the Company to the patients, to the Regional Health Service and to the Community as a whole.
The candidate will be responsible for implementing HEMAR strategies in Immunology therapeutic area. He/she will be in charge of setting and executing programs aimed to obtain and/or maintain optimal patient access conditions for our products in the above mentioned area.
The HEMAR Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing relationships with EMEA HEMAR, Global Pricing and Market Access, to ensure the timely acknowledgment of local inputs, as well as the alignment between the pricing strategies and Corporate guidelines;
- Providing inputs to Corporate Functions, to make the local MA issues be taken into consideration;
- Shape Value and access strategy to exploit product and disease area full potential;
- Preparing the National Price & Reimbursement Dossier, in order to define the product value from a Pharma-Economic perspective and to ensure early market access within the target price and with the best reimbursement conditions;
- Collecting Real World Data (RWD), Health outcomes and data for budget impact, to develop and populate relevant datasets to be eventually used as inputs for the national market access maintenance;
- Maximizing value from regional dossiers of Janssen products, in order to rapidly achieve local market access (PTO/R) and a good positioning (PDTA/ Guidelines);
- Preparing the annual Brand Value Proposition and creating value from clinical data, to guarantee the optimal positioning of the brand;
- Identifying in a timely manner the inputs relevant in the definition of MA strategies and an effective action plans design;
- Identifying Real World Evidence (RWE) needs to optimize the brand value proposition and develop Health Outcomes;
- Organizing initiatives and projects, that contribute to maximize product value, to obtain early market access for new products and to maintain those in the market, in compliance with local regulations;
- Participating to Cross-functional Teams, to gather business inputs and needs and translate them into MA activities able to successfully address those needs;
- Working together with Field Functions to spot regional stakeholders, define action plans for an optimal MA and positioning and delivering payers value story;
- Contribute to the definition of integrated MA plans for all brands, during the Business Plan process;
- Mapping payers and stakeholders, relevant for MA purposes, as well as access models, to strengthen the national MA strategies for new products and for the re-negotiation of the existing portfolio.
Academic & Professional Background:
- University Degree in Scientific, Economics or Management
- PhD, MBA or post degree in Health Economics/HTA is preferred
- At least 3 years of experience in a Pharmaceutical Company.
Language Knowledge: Fluent in English
IT Knowledge: Good Office knowledge (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power point)
Other skills and abilities:
- Experience in launching products;
- Strong analytical and communication skills;
- Intrapreneurial mindset;
- Expertise in HE, HTA, Epidemiology, Health Policy;
- Availability to travel 20% - 30% of the time.
The figure will be located in Cologno Monzese (MI).
Janssen-Cilag S.p.A. (7175)
Health Economics Mkt