Johnson & Johnson Careers
Finance Analyst Plan S&OP
Requisition ID: 1905734095W
"Caring for the world… one person at a time” … inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of technology, devices, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Our broad array of inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings help advance the health and well-being of people around the world.
We looking for self-driven person to replace our current
FINANCE ANALYST PLAN S&OP
You will be responsible for the Financial integrity of the Depuy Synthes BU under their control (with the support of SFA). Full ownership of FP&A including but not limited to, AGP, PII, Inventory Reserves.
Furthermore, your tasks will include:
- AGP FP&A including GMED relationship and recharge management
- PII FP&A and alignment to AGP actual to forecast movements
- Hedging for GMED and non GMED revenue streams
- Support the BU Plan Organisation on CIPs, HC and Costs — Provide Inventory reporting to WW Inventory Finance Manager
- Maintain SOPs for area and adhere to all compliance requirements
- Investigate Systems vs as reported GP differences
- You have a bachelor or masters degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting.
- 1-2 years of working experience.
- Fluent English speaker.
- German language would be a plus.
- You have internal customer perception and a business partner attitude
- You are a standout colleague, organized and a self-motivator.
- You have influential skills and a genuine curiosity.
- You have self leadership and have the ability to prioritize.
If you feel attracted by this challenge and want to be part of a successful and growing organization with excellent working conditions then please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.)
Please click on DePuy Synthes and Johnson & Johnson if you want to learn more about our business and check our new career channel on YouTube www.youtube.com/user/CareersAtJNJ to understand our working culture!
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Synthes GmbH (7111)