Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905734088W
• Responsible for developing marketing strategies and programs to drive sales of product managed
• Evaluate the effectiveness of sales and marketing programs. Recommend and implement changes and improvements for future programs to increase business
• Provide support to the sales team, including developing sales materials, sharing research findings, coordinating conferences, and updating market intelligence.
• Analyze and interpret existing and potential market conditions and make recommendations to management.
• Explore new opportunities to promote existing products and provide inputs on existing product modifications.
• Bachelor's degree in Science or equivalent
• Minimum 3-5 years' product management experience in the pharmaceutical industry
• Strong analytical and creative thinking with good project management ability
• Independent, self-driven, enthusiastic and strong team player
• Fluent in both oral and written English
Xian-Janssen Pharmaceutical Ltd. (7043)