Johnson & Johnson Careers
Lead Insights & Reporting Analyst
Requisition ID: 1905733964W
Reports to: Commercial Analytics Manager
Location: Leeds / Pinewood
Working as part of the Commercial Analytics department you will work with a wide range of internal teams including Sales, Marketing and Finance. You will work closely with the Sales Force Effectiveness Lead UK/IRE to shape and build current and future capabilities to support Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices UK & IRE business growth. Your role will be to provide accurate and timely reporting on sales force performance for the UK/IRE. You will generate insights that will be used to influence and drive strategic business decisions. You will be responsible for executing day-to-day configuration, support, technical training and maintenance of Salesforce. You will provide daily supervision and contribute to the development of the team.
Main Responsibilities – include but are not limited to:
- Lead the shaping and technical capability development for SFE (Sales Force Effectiveness).
- Identify and create new reports and dashboards to meet evolving business needs.
- Derive insights and recommendations from raw data to drive business performance.
- Ensure accurate, efficient and consistent reporting.
- Utilise advanced visualisation software to create dashboards.
- Primary Salesforce administrator/technical expert.
- Ongoing development and deployment of new business processes and tool functionality.
- Provide technical training to the sales team on tool usage.
- Ongoing master data validation, maintenance and mapping updates.
- Lead projects and process improvements initiatives.
- Supervise daily activities of assigned employees.
- Training and development of employees.
- Review and approval of commercial reports.
- Represent the commercial analytics function in cross departmental meetings and initiatives.
- Collaborate with regional teams to adopt and drive standardisation.
- Ongoing business partnering to drive tool adoption and utilisation effectiveness.
- Proactively drive the UK/IRE SFE agenda and play a leading role in the SFE Governance meetings.
- Sales force Business Planning/Forecasting development
Desired Profile - Knowledge / Experience / Skills / Capabilities required:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to clearly articulate issues.
- Highly numerate with strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Must be motivated and self-driven; able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent MS Excel skills capable of efficiently manipulating large sets of data and producing a suite of reports.
- Good MS Access skills – ability to update and create queries.
- Salesforce experience desirable.
- Data visualisation tool experience desirable - Qlik, Tableau.
- Degree qualified – technical subject.
- Strong time management & organisational skills.
- Ability to prioritise work and perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment to meet tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- People management experience desirable.
- Growth/high performance mindset.
- Good written and spoken English.
In order to achieve our set goals and targets, we must all lead using our Leadership Imperatives and achieve our Leadership Performance Standards:
q LIVE OUR CREDO: Demonstrate and inspire the behaviours that reinforce Our Credo.
q CONNECT: Collaborate internally and externally in order to develop insights to drive innovation
q SHAPE: Driving meaningful innovation through our insights to meet unmet needs and generate value and solutions for our customers. In order to do this we must be bold and courageous in challenging the status quo and adapting to change.
q LEAD: Everyone is a leader and is accountable for their own development and that of others. We must leverage diversity and ensure we have open and constructive conversations.
q DELIVER: Is “HOW” we accomplish our business results. We must focus on our ability to inspire and mobilize people; empowering them to act boldly with speed and agility, to do even more than they thought they could.
We respectively request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purpose of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)